2016/17 UEFA Champions League - Round of 16

That was definitely a peno for di Maria in the 85th minute.

Then a stupid foul by Di Maria for Neymars free kick goal. He was going nowhere.

1 Like

Coulibaly is actually the equivalent of Murphy. It means dog of the sea in West African.

https://twitter.com/BeanymanSports/status/839596750725865477

4 cunts .

1 Like

Fair enough lineker but the other 3 cunts

Ffs

1 Like

Even former Real Madrid misfit Michael Owen in ecstasy at Barcelonaā€™s comeback.

1 Like

He knows all about being a turncoat.

1 Like

Surely that quartet of cunts should be fired for a lack of impartiality .

No fear, that cunt had money riding on it

1 Like

Having heard him on BT Sport over the last four seasons, I expect he had money on Paris to win on the night.

Neymar clamped the fuck out of me in the last seven minutes tonight. :clap:

Unreal. Heā€™s still a cheating cunt though and was shit for the first 75 minutes of the game. Cometh the hour though etc

Greatest comebacks in world sport so far in 2017:

1. Barcelona v Paris in the Champions League last 16 second leg
  2. Roger Federer at the Australian Open
  3. Glen Durrant v Paul ā€œCrocodile Dundeeā€ Hogan at the World Darts Championship.
  4. Wexford v Galway in the NHL
  5. Wexford v Limerick in the NHL
  6. Arsenal v Bournemouth at the Vitality Dean Court
  7. Mayo v Kerry in the NFL
  8. Meath v Derry in the NFL.
  9. Tyrone coming back from losing the first game of the Most Reverend Dr. McKenna Bank Of Ireland Cup to record a famous six in a row.
  10. Some snooker player looking like he might get back into it against Ronnie Oā€™Sullivan at the Masters but losing convincingly enough in the end.

Canā€™t think of any others.

The Nogra comeback, oh waitā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve withdrawn my like for that, as theyā€™re neither sport-related or good sports.

Ard Scoil Ris coming from 21-0 down to 21-20 against Glenstal Abbey in the semi final of the Munster Senior Cup but all in vain ultimately as they agonisingly fell that 1 point short.

:rollseyes: He said sport Jeff.

Iā€™m surprised at you tbh @Sidney . Neymar has always been a man for the big occasion. Heā€™s a cunt but heā€™s a cunt who doesnā€™t give a fuck whether heā€™s playing Almeria or PSG

If youā€™re not diving like Messi, Neymar and Suarez were there youā€™re a coward

1 Like