Nothing Great about Britain

Iā€™m gonna take a flyer and say it coincides with/supports your opinion.

Predictable that a Krokes man would see no problem with false balance.

Any truth in the rumour that RTE are bringing in a special +2 channel especially for Krokes members?

Iā€™m on record as supporting Lineker. Lineker expressed an opinion most people empathised with.

Heā€™d not be back if he hadnā€™t.

Thatā€™s the All Ireland Champions Kilmacud Crokes to you pal.

You forgot something

wtf

Itā€™s not something all forum members can say. Youā€™ve had a long running grudge and problem with Gary Linkeker. Itā€™s clear now why that was.

No surprise to hear this fellas contribution to the whole thing, such a small, small man. Iv heard some of his recent contributions on Today FM and he doesnā€™t sound well at all.

1 Like

He looks dreadful.

Itā€™s been obvious for a while that Lawrenson is down the rabbit hole. Has become crankier and crankier and itā€™s all ā€œwokeā€ this and ā€œwokeā€ that, which means you automatically become a potential guest on GBeebies.

He certainly doesnt look well.

I love all these right wing fuckwits giving out about how much Lineker gets paid, but have no problem going to watch millionaire footballers who are definitely over paid. Itā€™s not Linekerā€™s fault he gets paid that much. Would they refuse it? No.

1 Like

They love the market but they hate the market.

Like Le Tisser, Keys and Andy Gray. Bitter old farts seething at those who happened to put a bit of effort in and retained their jobs.

I thought the same myself, but he is mid 60s now. I canā€™t remember the last time I actually saw him on anything apart from a picture beside an article.

Some lads canā€™t handle when their time in the spotlight is up

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t have any of those down as bitter old farts.

Le Tissier is a simpleton who believes the moon is made of meringue, or something like that.

Keys was always a bitter fart, even when he was much younger. So heā€™s just a bitter fart rather than a bitter old fart.

Gray never struck me as particularly bitter, just somebody who believed in the inherent right of men to bully women in the workplace.

You can imagine Lawro swearing at the tv when Micah Richards is on smiling and enjoying the football.

1 Like

I canā€™t recall a time in the last 25 years when Mark Lawrenson has done a football analysis segment and hasnā€™t come across like a man who is irritated at being asked to share household chore duties by his wife.

I saw an interview with him before where he was seething at the BBC replacing him with people like Alex Scott, the bitterness was seeping out of every pore. He said he was got rid of because he was 65, white and male - ignoring the fact that BBCs highest paid sports presenter is 62, white and male

2 Likes

Oblivious to how shit he was at being a pundit. No insight, no effort and no enjoyment.