2016 Allianz National Football League

WTF is wrong with the GGA? Why can they not build proper stadiums? It’s a national scandal the amount of money being pissed down the drain on these death trap white elephants.

1 Like

County Boards mate. Its all the fault of the County Boards. The type of cunt who gets onto these things is the type of cunt who gets into Local Govt and further in this country. That should be all you need to know.

1 Like

The type who eats his dinner at 1pm.

Ates, its ATES FFS!

5 Likes

Typical Celtic tiger makeover I believe.

I think it’s pronounced “Aytsh”. Like how they say the letter “h” on Countdown, but in a thick-tongued mumble, like Sean Fleming, as opposed to a home counties accent.

What they are doing down in Cork now takes the biscuit. Blowing 80 million on an average stand that won’t really do anything for the stadium. Not to mention that Munster is already pretty well served with decent sized GAA grounds in Thurles, Killarney and Limerick

The amount of money that was thrown into that shithole in Castlebar as well.

To be fair Ulster is well catered with reasonable grounds. Breffni Park, Healy Park, Celtic Park and The Athletic Grounds are all reasonably developed grounds which have capacities to cater for crowds accordingly.

There is only a need for four to five 30k plus stadiums in the GAA. Baffling why four of these are in Munster and only one in each of the other three provinces.

2 Likes

Pfft, Fleming is pure posh.

They’re putting over 100K of the GAA’s own money into O’Moore Park. And then refuse to allow Laois a home game in it*

Fucking ridiculous.

*should they get that far.

1 Like

Whats this now? Isn’t the stand sinking in the Pearse?

Yeah, that’s what happened, developer was a friend of a member of county board.

Cut corners, left them with the mess they have now.

Ah sorry, I didnt pick up on the “celtic tiger” part of the makeover. Thats shocking, didnt realise the background.

Yeah brutal.

nice stadium, lovely pitch.

Is @Nembo_Kid on a date? Was looking forward to blow by blow updates from Tyrone v Derry tonight.

Dubs have big problems in fb. Good game

He’s on a stag in Edinburgh with The Border Bull, pal.

3 Likes

Good for him, he deserves a break. I hope he rides some Scottish tramp tonight.

In an Asexual way?

Asexuals can have sex too. Don’t judge them.

Cork led Dublin by 2-7 to 1-3 at HT but haven’t scored yet in the second half. 60mins in. :rollseyes: