2016 Allianz National Football League

Daniel Goulding is an absolute show pony. He is not worth a fuck when the chips are down.

Goulding again. :grinning:

He has absolutely fallen into a hole here in the second half. Stunning he has not been replaced.

The one chance Goulding had to level it in injury time he wins possession up in the corner forward position and hand passes it to a Dub. This guy should be fucked off the panel after this showing. He actually came on as a sub tonight.

Free given to Kevin mc for last score looked soft. . That was some goal though

Cork forgot about the second half. :slightly_smiling:

Great second half from Dublin and a good goal at the end to finish them off.

I thought Kev said this Cork team were rubbish? Seemed to be decent enough for large parts tonight. There’s still something fishy about that Roscommon result in my view.

1 Like

Do you think it was fixed?

Not so much the result, however the number of goals scored by both teams was notable given how poorly they’ve scored/conceded them in all their other games the last few years.

Its definitely a bit smelly alright. I think its only a matter of time before this stuff starts to creep into gaa if its not there already.

Cavan 3-18 Armagh 0-10. :eek:

The Grimley legend grows. Take that ‘geezer’

It’s there already

Perhaps Armagh are in the middle of some intense physical training?

That was some goal by McCarthy at the end there. Waltzed past Cadogan like he wasn’t there. Was screaming for him to go for goal rather than pass it over the bar. Splendid finish which would have done justice to Stevie McDonnell.

He is a great player. Glides around the pitch

1 Like

28/1 for Footballer of the Year.

Unrale

He’s top class and very underrated to Dublin.

The goalposts are doing some amount of swaying in Tralee

That’s a really weak looking Kerry team on paper. Donegal could well beat them here today or at a minimum should not be much in it. Backing Donegal +2 at 10/11.