2016 Allianz National Football League

Oh really?

Are you oblivious to the reaction from the Kerry chaps to the incident? They have no problem lowering their blade but suddenly find a virtuous streak when the shoe is on the other foot.

1 Like

Yes, i would agree.

To be honest i think, in fact i know, they have identified Cian O’Sullivan as the most significant part of Dublins defending. Obvious enough really, but they obviously don’t rate the other sides for anything in particular.

Well they should, luck has played a huge part in recent games for them in the past few years. The future might be bright for them but right now they have huge issues particularly around their defence and in dealing with teams that run at them.

The look on McGee’s face when he got his medicine was hilarious :smile:

There was a crowd from Listowel in Scarriff last night for a drama festival and they were telling all and sundry to back Donegal :grin: I’d say the wider Kerry public don’t know yet what they have but there’s still a core there with serious drive and experience to carry them. That win will be worth a lot to the younger lads too.

#yerra

4 Likes

I think both teams had their villians today and didn’t help the ref.

Aidan O’Mahoney should have gone twice, Donaghy should have got red for the Michael Murphy incident and Alan Fitz got deservedly red, Leo McLoone should not have got straight red. So i’m not pro Kerry/anti Nordie like the assumption you are making.

However McGee deserved what he got and i hope Kerry give Alan Fitz another go as he did the right thing

McLoone’s red was harsh with everything else that was going on there.

You make your own luck. They have incredible nous which covers for physical abilith sometimes.

True but he can’t really complain either

Aidan O Mahoney was in fine form today. Like McGee he can be a right tramp, but a leader when things got nasty and the type of player needed at that time. Niggly fucker.

1 Like

The foremost niggly fucker in the game today?

Philly

Fairly clear what the Donegal lad was at going by those images.

1 Like

Lot of shemozzles in that game alright.

Clearly trying to seriously hurt Fitzgerald there in that in finger incident.

I personally think thats a 3 month incident.

Philly has an engine to take him away up the field to play a bit of football now and then. O’Mahony concentrates on his niggle full-time.

Wouldn’t like to see any suspensions from that game. A thoroughly enjoyable outing. Tremendous.

Must be nearly 10 years in the difference though. We all got niggly the older we got. Wouldn’t mind that part.

Real professional stuff from dessie Dolan -both teams were at it.