2016 Allianz National Football League

No, you stated your problem was with the referee. It would seem your problem is actually with the commentator.

This is tragic.

1 Like

The ball is not on the ground when your hands are under it

They are both fouls skip

@Nembo_Kid I enjoy your posting and agree with a lot of your comments but please stop now. …

Back down. Just this once, mate.

3 Likes

Cliched soundbyte analysis of Tyrone v Armagh:

Mickey Harte was smiling widely at the end as he shook hands with Kieran McGeeney. I’d say he’ll not be too upset that Tyrone conceded that goal. They’re going up anyway and he’ll class it as a valuable lesson in terms of closing out a game.

Never.

5 Likes

Things I learned today.

Has anyone tried to gain an unfair advantage by seamlessly lifting the ball off the ground with the knees before? It’s almost like a drinking game.

Moreso when you go to ground and the ball breaks lose, I’ve seen it happen a few times.

+1

Was class against Galwat too, he’s having some year the lad

Thought the referee in the Dublin v Donegal game last night was excellent. He took control early on and was consistent throughout.

Donegal really struggle when they are down some of the more experienced battlers like Neil Magee, Frank McGlynn and Neil Gallagher. The inability to move the ball into scoring positions when under pressure kills them. Failing to address this is a characteristic of Rory Gallagher’s tenure to date.

It was blatantly obvious in the Ulster final in 2015. They seemed to address it for the following game against Galway before succumbing to it again very Mayo. They’ve work to do on this if there’s to be any silverware brought home this year.

Really looking forward to Roscommon vs Mayo. Think there will be a real championship feel to it. Mayo’s need is greater and they might get over the line by a point or two

Holy shit. @Nembo_Kid really took his ‘Ulster-says-NO!’ Shtick to new levels last night.

1 Like

Colm Parkinson hitting the nail on the head again…

Derry 2-12 Meath 2-12 FT

Mayo forwards as bad as ever. Should be a lot more ahead considering they’ve a strong breeze aiding them in this half.

Sheep stealers will be pleased to be only three points down approaching the twentieth minute.

Pitch looks very heavy.

Roscommon getting bullied.