2016 Allianz National Football League

1 Like

Sad state of affairs in leinster. The counties should be ashamed of themselves.

Further vindication for @Nembo_Kid, if ever it was needed.

The man requires no vindication.

I’d agree, and whatever about the researchers, the blatant lack of effort some of the so-called analysts put into knowing basic things about teams that are playing is shocking really. I suppose they get their pay cheques anyway.

Obviously there are exceptions, Brian Kerr in football a notable one.

No Ulster team in the basement division too I think

1 Like

He’s hanging on grimly in trying to stay relevant within GAA

If only “Geezer” had done the same.

The Clare man Laois have managing us used quotes like

‘I don’t believe in these northern systems’

and

‘defending from deep doesn’t suit Laois’

To defend his style of football yesterday. This is the Laois side who conceded more than any other side in the league this year. Fucking hilarious. What a bluffer.

Ties in nicely with the top 10 hurling teams.

Indeed his beloved Roscommon flying high.

Seemed to be a right good atmosphere at Monaghan-Donegal.

Unreal stuff in Castleblayney based on those highlights. Colin Walshe has come back incredibly well from that cruciate knee ligament injury in 2014.

Colin Walshe is an unreal defender.

Huge credit to Dublin and Roscommon for making the semi finals despite only playing one home game between them.

Cian O’Sullivan to come back in and the likes of Fitzsimons to challenge for a defensive position but I’m making a long term prediction that the Dublin set of backs won’t be good enough for them to retain the All Ireland.

1 Like

The standard of goalkeeping is generally fairly poor in Gaelic football.

They’re all concerned with kicking the 45’s and frees while the basics of actual shot stopping is being neglected.

Roscommon 'keeper very poor there for the Kerry goal, made it easy for Cooper.

Roscommon are shite. I also agree the goalkeeper was terrible for the goal

Nasty little stamp by Donaghy but enough wiggle room to get him off any case to answer.