2016 Allianz National Football League

I thought Donaghy made a genuine attempt to avoid to the prone Roscommon player.

Donnchadh Walsh with a second Kerry goal.

2-6 to 0-4.

It’s hard work watching these games with Gaelic commentary.

Massive unevenness alright when you look at the quality up front. Enough talent in the forwards to compensate IMO. It’s actually ridiculous the options they have including 3 or 4 more not starting there (KMC, Mannion, Costello, O Gara) that would make pretty much every other side.

I thought Donaghy could have avoided the Roscommon player but made sure to leave some in on him.

Walsh was fouled for the second goal, it should have been a penalty, but is given the freedom to take as many steps as he likes to bury it.

Game over already.

Galway to win Connacht this year.

Farcical defending there. Darran O’Sullivan clean through but dragged down by the keeper inside the large square. Padhraic Hughes said “fuck it” and let him get up and roll the ball into the net instead of awarding the penalty and black card.

1 Like

There’s no issue with him letting the goal stand, as it was within the 5 seconds allowed for advantage, but failing to deal with the goalie was a bottle-job of the highest order. Hughes is an utter cunt of a referee, in any case.

1 Like

Taxi for Roscommon, or preferably a bus where each player has to pay €20 out of his own pocket.

Out of their depth in Croke Park.

1 Like

Whist you God dam ape you

No doubt all the roasters on here who were tipping them for big things this summer will all be claiming it was tongue in cheek.

Leitrim has nothing to fear here

2 Likes

10 steps for Donnacha Walshs goal earlier. A joke.

Again, like Conlon’s goal in the Clare-Limerick hurling game, it was a case of the referee applying a “2 wrongs make it alright” bastardised type interpretation of things because the defender was holding him. It’s making a mockery of the game though. Just award the pelanty.

3 Likes

The Rossies keeper is hilariously bad.

Vindication for @Nembo_Kid

Rossies on the comeback here.:grinning:

Roscommon are crap, they are so one paced and naive at the back and have a bunch of yellow bellied forwards who are not up for the battle.

McBrearty needs more composure in his game, seems to shoot from stupid angles and positions at time…

Paddy Andrews is superb at kicking points from acute angles on the right.

Dublin have Donegal completely sussed out.

Ryan McHugh is a joy to watch.

Great pass by McMahon and Brogan scuffs his shot past the keeper. 1-11 to 0-6. "37.

I’d be biased but I thought it was more a dink than a scuff.