2016 Allianz National Hurling League

Does this cunt ever let up.

9 Likes

I doubt the PR company approved that one.

How long til himself and Donal Og fall out and when they do it is going to be spectacular

Like all good GAA partnerships, it’ll most likely happen in the pub on the Monday after winning the final. One of them will stick the head* into the other outside the jacks and that’ll be it.

*let it go you deviant fuckers.

Never. It’s no wonder his growth was stunted with the chip on his shoulder he’s carrying.

3 Likes

Clare 6/5 outsiders for the final?? I would have them 4/5 favs they were much more impressive than Waterford in how they dismantled Kilkenny and unlike Limerick they will have the fitness and know how to out do Waterfords sweeper system and if anything it will suit Clares style.I’m very impressed with the strength of their panel right now plus Kinnerks return along with Podge and Kelly has brought them back to their best.Will be no shadow boxing in this one both teams will want to lay a big marker for championship.

With Davy involved there will be all sorts of shadow boxing. We are guaranteed false teams being named and all that crap. I’ve a feeling Davy won’t mind losing it at all and wouldn’t be surprised whoever wins goes onto lose the championship encounter.

Christ, he is tiresome fucker

Are ye going to hockey us??

Waterford will win Munster and a great chance for the All Ireland :+1:

1 Like

They are the best team. @Fagan_ODowd. Clare are not that good

Careful @Fagan_ODowd - this could be a trap.

2 Likes

Clare play cork tomorrow evening in a challenge. Down somewhere near Middleton I believe. Have we someone to attend on behalf of TFK ?
I’m sure the finance committee can organise expenses for whoever attends.

1 Like

When is this being restructured, after next season? What’s the proposal ? It’s a sham at the minute - whatever about 1b, relegation from 1a needs to be badly sorted. Galway were shafted…

Would they not just make two divisions of 6 from the top 12 - No promotion - Top of each division get a bye into semis - 2nd and 3rd go into quarters and bottom two from each division play-off for relegation.

You can jumble the divisions each year to mix teams up - you’d get 5 good league games and bar those that finish 5th everyone else gets at least one more game.

You’d probably have a couple of teams in there like Limerick/Kerry/Laois that would take a few trimmings alright but being exposed to this level is what those weaker counties need and they also allow the bigger teams to experiment with players instead of every game being do or die… the league needs to be an element of both- allowing for blooding players but getting some serious challenges too.

It’s an under 21 challenge tomorrow night. Seniors are playing in Cloyne at the weekend

Ah. 'Twas a dumb cunt that told me about it.
Apologies for furnishing false and misleading info to people.

@Fagan_ODowd will ye win the league

No. Clare will.

2 Likes

Clare will go unbeaten all year.

Clare will win the All Ireland

2 Likes