2016 Allianz National Hurling League

But if he is concussed maybe he doesn’t realise that he won’t be playing.

5 Likes

It’s a text-book reverse ball-hop. :clap:

1 Like

Brilliant mind games. So it is.

Davy has half the country rattled. Some operator.

He has dodgy so rattled I think he’d nearly declare his undying love for Munster Rugby if it meant seeing the back of him.

2 Likes

Davy is a mastermind, so he is. Two years ago in the league, Clare beat Kilkenny and he announced afterwards that they were 5 weeks behind where they were the previous year. The following week they lost to Dublin and he stated:

“We are nine or ten weeks behind where we were this time last year. That’s a fact, so it is.”

His ability to transcend time is breathtaking.

1 Like

That seems like a Stretch, but he does appear particularly annoyed.

So he is

http://clareherald.com/2016/04/mixed-injury-news-for-clare-hurlers-78/

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/hurling/sean-stack-fears-waterford-strategy-could-disintegrate-395655.html:eek:

Waterford by 8.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised or devastated if we lost. I don’t think Clare are going all out to win it. ODonnell and Kelly are both likely to start on the bench and I think they will look to keep a bit in reserve for June when it comes to shape/positioning and puckouts.

Would be nice to win it all the same, neither county has won enough league titles to be blasé about them

Be an interesting game. No one will want to show their hand either

I’m along the same lines of thinking - I know Davy and the players will want it but maybe it will be more of a ‘go out and give it a lash’ rather than over thinking it and divulging any game plan. Conlon is a big loss - Sweeper or not, I still think this Waterford team are vulnerable to quick direct ball in on top of them and he is an obvious threat
 Teams (Limerick) trying to out-Waterford, Waterford, is not the way to beat them- The Deise don’t think they like it up em and I was hoping Limerick would go more direct against them but the brains trust had other plans. Tipp had them easily beat this year but missed an amount of frees and hit some terrible wides
 but whatever way Clare line out, they will give them a good battle
 been seriously impressed with Clare’s physicality this year, something that has been missing the last two seasons

It will be a pity if Sunday turns into a shadow boxing session

We will know when we see the team

1 Like

Would it not be better to try and win this properly for either team, not only as a thing in itself, but also as a psychological marker? If I was running a team, I’d want to win it, and win it well.

:laughing:

:grinning: In Teage ye are fucked

2 Likes