2016 Allianz National Hurling League

The big game should always be on second in a double header but a 2.00pm start will have to do on this occasion.

Will see you at the dog track also, @Julio_Geordio mate.

Best bar in Thurles

Saw highlights and tead a few things today. Nash, Lehane, Harnedy all excellent. Few others good, plenty still poor was general consensus. Galway were dreadful for 55 mins apparently.

Long way from convinced they are going the right way completely yet, but certainly a timely win.

1 Like

That’s all right. We can look at Davy and Donald Og flirting on the sideline

Will ye beat Limerick

No

A come on ye will FFS

No Joe we won’t.

The Bar is closed in the Greyhound Track.

Have the forwards to score in an open game and Harnedy is playing where he should. Issue will be the defence and can they reduce the amount they concede

Conceded 9-143 in 6 games. Need to tighten up the defence and not sure we have seen any ideas there.

Otherwise relying on scoring 28 points a game to win which they can do when it is open but if a team closes down Harnedy and Lehane it gets hard to get there.

With the forwards there is always potential but seems missed an opportunity in the league to try and tighten up the defence. Full back line is still a problem - if Ellis is back for Tipp where does he go and where does Joyce then go

Well done cork

Don’t forget the highlights show on TG4 at 8.30pm, chaps.

Ellis is a phenomenal loss really. I would have gone and stick with Joyce at 3. Although its not an ideal place for someone with an ACL recovery for now.
Joyce has quality and is hard, i think he would figure it out and may have lost a yard now as well.

I’m not convinced, like you indu
Icate, they have any real idea whats going on with the defensive system. But they have a bit of time now to work it

Ellis is a fine 6, and you don’t seem to have any alternatives.

Mickey Bowes it is so.

Last time in Bowes was the u21 AIF. Fuck it. I ll ask the aul fella to drive

You around for it Ted?

i’ll wait for the final.

3 Likes

FFS sake. They’re starting off with U21 football provincial games.

What did your Dad make of it?