2016 Allianz National Hurling League

We are not exactly getting pearls of wisdom from you.

1 Like

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing by typing : FOAD

1 Like

Are you ok chap??

Waterford are the Donegal or Greece2004 of hurling, destroying the great game so they are.
I suppose the weaker counties have to adjust for their weaknesses.

Attack Attack Attack.

Cody is just taking the piss now. Thatā€™s the slowest full back line I ever remember seeing in an inter county game.

1 Like

Have we a chance

Yeā€™ll win handy Joe

Attack Attack Attack.

Iā€™d reckon Clare by 5 Joe.

Iā€™m willing to overturn my earlier prediction after seeing that team. Iā€™ll confirm once the PR company has released the Clare starting team.

The Desie by 8
KK by fuck knows

They were tired from training that morning, Joe.

This could be one of the all time great weekends for Davy Fitz. Managing his beloved Clare to victory over the Kilkenny in the league semi final while the lad that bait him in Irelandā€™s fittest family has lost his business.

1 Like

Fuck off you cunt - look back at last year some of the scores that Waterford got the goals they scored, some of the best young hurlers in the country

Limerick: N Quaid; S Oā€™Brien, R McCarthy, R English; P Oā€™Brien, D Byrnes, R Lynch; G Oā€™Mahony, P Browne; G Hegarty, J Ryan, C Lynch; B Nash, K Downes, T Morrissey.

Waterford: S Oā€™Keefe; S Fives, B Coughlan, N Connors; T de Burca, A Gleeson, Philip Mahony; J Barron, D Fives; K Moran, S Bennett, M Walsh; P Curran, J Dillon, C Dunford.

Limerick boys V Waterford men OH and one has a manager @Fagan_ODowd
@feck_it @ChocolateMice

Christy Oā€™Connor with some ferocious brown nosing of his mate Davy, Cusack and Clare in the Indo today.

According to Christy Clare have a backroom team of 31 (thirty one). :joy:

3 Likes

Limerick and clare to be victorious tomorrow

:joy:

Mean while, across the Shannonā€¦ Teege is scribbling notes on the back of a pack of Benson and Hedges.

5 Likes

Limerick and Clare double tomorrow lads.

Easy money.

1 Like