2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Great article and the yerra apologists canā€™t handle it.

On what basis, mate?

Iā€™d like @GeoffreyBoycott to address the above question without trying to move the goalposts.

I presume he is basing this on Clare being in an All Ireland QF last year?

Well Cavan (2013), Armagh (2014) and Fermanagh (2015) all appeared in All Ireland qfs in the past 4 years and havenā€™t even been able to reach an Ulster final in that time period.

Maybe itā€™s to do with league status?

In this yearā€™s league, there were 4 teams a division above Clare and 3 more in the same division, two of which Clare were tied with on points and survived only via scoring difference.

So Iā€™d like Boycott to stay on point and explain his raitonale on this one.

Jesus he fucking sickened that cunt all the same. Bang, bitch went down :brendanback:

No fear of the poor divils even having the neck to play Carlow on their home turf, townie cunts.

The standard in Ulster is at one if its lowest ever ebbs at the moment. Iā€™d fancy Clare against most sides in Ulster.

Looking at the current standard in Ulster, 2017 league form, Ulster had no representatives in any of the four divisional finals. Of the 6 sides relegated from Divisions 1, 2 & 3 - four (Cavan, Derry, Fermanagh and Antrim) were from Ulster.

Ulster had no semi finalist in the 2016 Championship and Ulster sides had some really embarrassing qualifier exits. Division 1 Monaghan & Down both lost to Division 3 Longford, Armagh lost to Laois (twice) and Division 2 Derry lost to Division 3 Tipperary.

Clare took care of both Roscommon and Sligo in last years qualifiers. Mayo might be a bridge too far for them, but youā€™d give Clare an evens chance against anyone else in Connacht.

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t seem to have much to do with Clare mate, youā€™ve just highlighted the fact that Ulster sides play at a much higher league level than Ulster sides do.

Last year would seem to have been an anomaly with Munster sides making use of some very handy draws. Most other years they make up the numbers and have early summer exits.

Iā€™d like @Nembo_Kid to address without trying to move the goalposts why he keeps building up a rubbish Armagh side?

3 Likes

After the well thought out and reasoned reply you gave re Clare a similar response is the least we should expect here right?

Answer the question

Guys, I told you all that Armagh are shite. Just let it die now.

What goalposts am I trying to move, mate?

If you want to ask me on Armagh, ask me.

Just donā€™t use it to sidestep backing up your claims on Clare.

It was a worrying time for all involved in Dublin Gaa. The thought of having to face the might of Laois in fortress O Moore Park was enough to keep Jim Gavin awake at night. Thankfully everyone followed the process and things worked out for the best.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say Jim Gavin gets to sleep very easily at night, the dull bastard probably bores himself to sleep with his own thoughts.

Caffrey knows more than most about Dermo and his indiscretionsā€¦

I think heā€™ll be cited and will face disciplinary action. If that happens, thereā€™s only one suspension for what he did - a 12-week ban.

It really was a moment of madness - it nearly brought me back to that Paul Galvin incident a few years agoā€¦

Heā€™s 30 years of age now. Itā€™s 10 years since he made his Dublin debut. Letā€™s put it in context - Dublin are going to win this match one way or the other by 10-plus points and heā€™s arguing over a line ball midway through the second-half.

He should have been sent off for putting his hand on the linesman. Itā€™s crazy, a total lack of discipline. Iā€™d feel very strongly that heā€™s let his teammates down.

Sickened him ???.. how many matches did he miss?? Youā€™re a deluded bogmanā€¦o loughlin made a fool of himself with the cheap shotā€¦christ no wonder youā€™re rapidly becoming the laughing stock of leinster. .

1 Like

The Bull done him good, good and fucking proper.

:joy: itā€™s your field bull!

Great to see @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy enjoying himself on Saturday night

I see @GeoffreyBoycott has shit himself.

1 Like

The yerras are going mental that the fact one of the players failed a drugs test went public.

:confused:

1 Like