2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Ah lads :smile:

It seems anything related to Tyrone is cowardly these days

Is it true about the Cian O Neil bet?

I have no idea.
What bet about Cian o Neill. I do not remember betting or offering or refusing a bet on Cian. So maybe you can find the discussion

I believe former poster @Nembo_Kid called Kev out on his claims that Kildare would hammer Armagh. He offered Kev odds that were better than Kev would have got in any bookmakers but Kev lost his nerve.

I think Kev likes to run his mouth off but doesnā€™t like to offer anything behind it. Heā€™s like one of those pitiful drunks in a pub who will tell people far fetched tails and yarns to escape from his miserable existence.

Former poster @Nembo_Kid made a complete tit of himself throughout 2017 bigging up Tyrone and didnā€™t have much credibility here on Gaelic football matters. @Nembo_Kid was so deluded, he even thought Tyrone would beat Dublin. @caoimhaoin had his number on that one.

2 Likes

Poor Kev got an unmerciful mugging off that evening.

1 Like

:smile:

That did not happen.

Iā€™ve read back on the thread. It certainly did. You were offered odds better than market value but you would not put your money where your mouth was. There are a trail of posts which proves this.

He said on another thread that a person who has never played a wafl game was the best in the league

1 Like

A complete and utter spoofer by the looks of things.

Poor Kev

Kev - the the cowardly slabberer.

ā€œHe offered Kev odds that were better than Kev would have got in any bookmakers but Kev lost his nerve.ā€

Only 1 post to completely contradict yourself :joy:

Thatā€™s an unmerciful clamping. :grin:

Thatā€™s an illogical post, are you imagining contradictions now too?

The odds you were offered were even better than any bookmaker was offering but you were too much of a coward there.

You wanted me to offer you those odds. That was never on the table.

But carry on you sad needy cunt

No, you were offered those odds. You were too much of a pussy to take Kildare on at 4/6 when they were 4/7 in the bookies. Despite your claims of supreme confidence and the result being a foregone conclusion you didnā€™t have the gumption to back up your claims.

And it was a good job too as Armagh went on to beat the Kildare side who you said were an 8 point better side.

Cian Oā€™Neill must be a very shit manager if he canā€™t beat a side who his own team are 8 points better than.

You make teenagers look rational and considerate in their behaviour.

1 Like

Youā€™re a faggot.

1 Like