2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

The guards have no right to tell him to take his flag down.

There is no point talking with you. You’re an agenda-ist incapable of a reasoned debate.

The guards had an obligation to ask him to put down the flag if he was causing an obstruction, he had the option of being reasonable and wasn’t. He was drunk and inconsiderate and was removed.

He sees this as a result as his objective seems to have been to raise awareness for his cause rather than go to a football match and support his county.

Opportunistic victimisation. Ye do it well up there lad. Ye’ve enough chips on ye’re shoulders to feed the starving

5 Likes

He scored an unbelievable equaliser from play in an AI not too long a go

And did little else in the game.

But was clutch when it mattered and basically destroys anyone below the very elite.

Ypu have got an awful slapping already today. I don’t have the time to knock you out

3 Likes

He wasn’t too clutch with those frees when it mattered.

:laughing:

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

last two all oirelands he bottled it

1 Like

You never want to see anyone get hurt, but worth pointing out that Cluxton has been leading with the boot like this for years. Cant say I blame the Longford man for take steps to protect himself. He could have gotten seriously injured otherwise.

yeah, the poor lad there, about to get creamed if he doesnt jump in the air and flatten Cluxton.

I’d say you’d get a better bite on resovoir dubs or somewhere else.

5 Likes

Split second decision. But Cluxton really should have taken that high boot out of his game by now, very cowardly. Typical of goalkeepers really.

1 Like

ah it wasnt split second at all. He lined him up as soon as he started running in. I’ve no issue with that really, he got a deserved red card. But the reason Cluxton, and other keepers jump like that is to stop lads coming in creasing them when they are themselves in a vulnerable position. Despite Cluxton trying to protect himself by getting the leg out, he was still hammered. Any keeper who goes straight up in the air without putting a leg or an arm out is leaving themselves open to some cunt coming in and battering them. same goes in soccer or hurling. I know your long standing views on keepers so I’ll be leaving it there.

1 Like

You’re right to leave it there after that pile of rubbish my good friend.

1 Like

Pathetic attmept.

1 Like

It sums that blue fella up really.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

agree with you 100% on this. Goalies are a protected species. I nearly got murdered by one of the cunts coming out with his knees. Centre back got up before me and put his hands on my shoulders so I couldn’t get off the ground, the goalie came out for the same ball with the knee out and smashed me in the head. It was like a WWE tag team takedown.

the fucking goalie got a free out cos he went out over me and I nearly dead on the ground

I had a similiar experience and the prick was north of 20 stone.

+1, but I was told after I shouldn’t have been that far up the field anyway