2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

it does I agree. Itā€™s just irresistible with you for some reason. Your internet persona really winds me up

Based on your logic, as Fermanagh have got the quarter finals of the All Ireland Championship in the last three years then - based on your own logic, theyā€™re at least equal.

1 Like

Makes perfect sense to me.

Nope, your comprehension skills are way off again. Fermanagh have only made one AI QF in the past three years, Monaghan and Donegal have made two each and Tyrone have made two SF appearances and one QF.

I think itā€™s rock solid Tyrone have been the best Ulster side in the past three years.

Who did Tyrone best to reach the semi finals and who beat Monaghan and Donegal in the quarters?

Tyrone beat Monaghan in 2015 and hammered Donegal in 2017.

Sure anything can happen in a one-game.

1 Like

And were Tyrone Ulster champions in those years?

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m looking at the last three successive seasons.

2 of them. Mickey Harte has won more All Irelands when Tyrone failed to win Ulster than he did when they won Ulster.

Surprised youā€™re trying to score points over another poster on the Galway v Kerry game. You were very badly wrong with your own prediction there.

Why three season and not four seasons? Seems a very random figure.

It hardly has anything to do with the fact that Donegal won the Ulster Championship and appeared in the All Ireland final in 2014?

The forum would be shocked to the core if @Cicero_Dandi was selecting those dates for that reason. I cant believe this to be the case. :slight_smile:

Iā€™d only judge Tyrone on the past three seasons as its a completely different side and system from 2014.

Thatā€™s strange given the fact the you have previously used a much wider timescale to try and argue for Ulster Football apart in the All-Ireland SFC Qualifiers.

Have you changed you mind on what period of time should be considered to give an accurate reflection of current form?

Every argument should have its own distinct points and not be interchangeable.

If Tyrone are the top team of the last 3 years, then that is what should be used.

If you need to compare Kerry for the past 8 years, then that is what should be used.

If you need to gauge Englands world cup record, it should be done on who they actually played, not how far they got.

None of these points need to be interchangeable. ie you can vary your points from discussion to discussion and make the argument suit your point. There should be no calls for hypocrisy nor a balanced discussion that makes sense.

2 Likes

I agree with you and reserve the right to disagree with you as well, depending on the weather.

If the person is a cunt, you can also disagree with them vehemently even if you actually do agree with them but just wont admit it.

you cunt.

1 Like

To be fair Iā€™ve never claimed to be anything other than a cunt.

You cunt.

1 Like

As I said Iā€™m judging this Tyrone side of the lifespan of its existence.

If you use the 2014 defeat against Monaghan as an example, Gormley, McMahon, McGinley, Penrose, Lavery, Coney, Sean Cavanagh, Grugan, Mark Donnelly, McCurry, Stephen Oā€™Neill of the 21 players are no longer with the squad. Thatā€™s 12 of 21 players who are no longer involved.

Contrast that to Monaghan, only McGuinness, Donaghy, Gollogly and Clerkin are no longer involved of the 20 players they used that day.