2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.

Joe Paterno

A ā€œhotā€ ulster fry.
Heā€™s lying through his teeth.

I hear youā€™re raping kids in the locker rooms Gerry, donā€™t let me catch you at that again alrighty?

Joe Paterno

3 Likes

Jim saying if Tyrone go man to man they will be beaten. Wonder if Harte has the imagination to try something different

As long as Dublin do exactly what they should do and what Tyrone expect them to do, they should be alright. If cunts like Oā€™Callaghan dont track back their marker though, Harte will not be one bit happy.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a really interesting read. Be great if McGuinness came back.

2 Likes

Yeah be interesting to see him over a team like Kildare for a few years to see what he could do with them and how he might take on the Dubs

More interesting to see him with Galway, Kerry or Mayo, teams with more scope to attack, to see what heā€™d come up with that suits their players.

i just put 30 (thirty) euros on Tyrone to win this game in 70 minutes

1 Like

Id guess he will have no choice to come back with his tail between his legs

Good idea. If they win at least some good will come of it.

@NIScreed funded? Tyrone GAA are officially taking the soup.

I never thought Iā€™d see the day.

Tyrone GAA arenā€™t producing the film. You really seem to lack any sort of basic intelligence.

1 Like

Co-operation with an institution funded by the Crown and they turn turn their noses up at RTE due to an ill-judged sketch that never would have been heard of if they hadnā€™t highlighted it.

Hilarious.

Itā€™s airing on TG4, itā€™s being produced by an Armagh man. Itā€™s a programme on Tyrone footballers.

You seem to have misunderstood the fundamentals again and have made yourself look more than a little silly. We all know you donā€™t really understand actuality.

Itā€™s not a skit on a state broadcaster mocking the death of the daughter of the Tyrone manager.

2 Likes

You tell yourself whatever you need to in order to get through the day Soupy McSouptaker.

4 Likes

Has the ā€œunbreakable bondā€`` something to do with honour amongst thieves or inflexible bail conditions?

Iā€™ll stick with the facts. You can stick with unfounded and inaccurate speculation.

Itā€™s a fact that Tyrone GAA are cooperating with institutions funded by the Crown.