2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

It’s not.

sure there’s been a few tyrone lads staying at her majestys pleasure

1 Like

Really? So they don’t adhere with the PSNI regulations to hold games and they received no funding from the UK Government or Northern Ireland Institution to build the Training centre in Ballygawley?

The Tyrone film sounds good .

You seem to be going off topic now. Probably because you did not have the intelligence to get the fundamentals right in the first place.

It’s a show produced by an independent company owned by an Armagh man, aired on TG4 about Tyrone footballers.

That seems to be a bit too complex for you to understand.

Funded by Northern Ireland Screen “the ‘UK’ government-backed lead agency in Northern Ireland for the film, television & games industry.”

Tyrone GAA = happy to do business with the Brits in preference to the Irish.

2 Likes

Is there a xxx version too

1 Like

the hounds of love

I will piss myself laughing if Tyrone win this. This thread will be box-office for the next 3 years.

Tyrone GAA aren’t producing the documentary. You are terribly confused here.

I’ll repeat again, it’s a show produced by an independent media company to air on TG4 about Tyrone footballers.

1 Like

I never said they were. They’re working, colluding if you will, with a production company that is in receipt of funding by the shillings tax payers of Northern Ireland shell out to Elizabeth Windsor every year.

Well if you’re not saying they are you must be terribly confused. An independent media company is getting funded to make a documentary to air on TG4. You’re finding fundamentals to be very challenging, it does not reflect well of the level of intelligence you operate at.

1 Like

This is what I said, they’re being funded by the Crown.

Now you’re telling me that they’re doing so to produce a programme for TG4. We should highlight this to An Garda Siochana asap. There’s a chance that they might have to prevent Mickey and his troops from crossing the border this weekend just in case.

An independent media company are producing a documentary to air for TG4. Tyrone GAA have nothing to do with funding of this.

You can’t get your head around basic facts. It doesn’t reflect well on your intelligence levels.

1 Like

I’m not sure how you’re getting confused here. The production is being funded using British monies. Tyrone GAA are aware of this surely?

Kildare have better attacking options in next few years than Galway and mayo.

1 Like

I don’t know are they. If you are wondering about indirect funding then the GAA as a whole are infested in it. It’s an utterly bizarre statement and marks a massive departure from your original post.

Maybe if you had some intelligence you would not need to be scrambling like you are.

I’m not scrambling whatsoever. I’m sure they’re aware of this British Government funding if someone with as low intelligence as me can spot it a mile away. Despite this they choose to cooperate.

Soup takers.

The independent media company producing the show or TG4?

Interesting if true