2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Tyrone GAA - willing to provide full cooperation for a British State funded documentary but unwilling to speak to the Irish State broadcaster due to an idiotic joke made by a terrible radio presenter over seven year - something which has since been apologised for.

Utter fucking soup takers.

What’s his problem?

The players have spoken incredibly well since the win. Journalists have been full of praise for them over the past two days. Does he think the journos will then decide not to give them coverage because they didn’t speak to them before the final? The media need the players far more than they need them.

He seems like a bit of a dickhead.

Tyrone GAA have nothing to do with the commissioning of this show. It’s produced by an independent company and broadcast by TG4. I think you are terribly confused and you actually mean to call an Irish language state broadcaster soup takers.

You really should try and develop a coherent argument first of all.

No I said Tyrone GAA are soup takers for cooperating with a production funded by the British State but refusing to cooperate with any production from the Irish State Broadcaster.

Why would they cooperate with a state broadcaster who try and mock the death of its senior team manager’s daughter shortly after her death? There is plenty of principle and reason on Mickey Harte’s side here and he has the backing of his county board and players.

On the other hand you seem to be terribly confused, it’s an Irish language state broadcaster that is getting in bed with an independent company who are producing a show with funding from a NI funding executive. You seem to have confused them with Tyrone GAA which takes a special kind of idiocy to do when it’s been pointed out nearly a dozen times now.

I wonder when I will have to explain to this nincompoop the ramifications of the GAA doing a multi million deal with British Sky Broadcasting for television rights, the proceeds of which make their way to each and every county board on the island.

1 Like

No dude all I’ve said is that Tyrone GAA are cooperating with them despite the production being funded by the British State.

Check the audit trail there.

I’ve pointed out you’re reaching false conclusions to justify your stupidity. There is nothing whatsoever that has substantiated your claims.

1 Like

Don’t be so obtuse.

1. Tyrone GAA are cooperating with the production company EMM Production to produce Tír Eoghain: The Unbreakable Bond.
  2. The production in question is supported by Northern Ireland Screen.
  3. Northern Ireland Screed is funded by Invest Northern Ireland (Invest NI), Department for the Economy and the Department for Communities; it is delegated by the Arts Council of NI (ACNI) to administer Lottery funding for film in Northern Ireland - all British State entities.

It’s not that difficult to understand.

The Tyrone posters should consider taking a break from the main board in the run up to the match. Siege mentality. It worked wonders for limerick.

1 Like

@croppy_boy is having a nightmare here

He’s not intelligent enough to make a coherent argument and too arrogant to put his hands up when he’s called out.

Do you work for RTE?

Review the audit trail buddy. It’s all there.

Tyrone GAA are soup-taking hypocrites.

2 + 2 does not equal 5.

I’ve already pointed out to you that you’re reaching false conclusions.

In Donegal? Good one.

The audit trail has you failing to substantiate your claims 30 odd posts later.

I’ve stated the facts there for you.

You can choose to turn a blind eye to them like the Tyrone GAA if it makes it easier for you to sleep at night.

It’s a cut at Tyrone

Is it too late to bring the last Monaghan non-free to the DRA?

There is nothing factual linking your claims to your conclusions.