2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

no need, he can just use the search function :smiley:

1 Like

I was glancing through a book yesterday of the top GAA football moments.

They had a clip of Ray Cosgrove celebrating in front of the Hill after the Leinster final in 2002 - their first Leinster since 1995!!

Some change.

Dublin were very hateful back at that time actually.

Everyone loves us now though!

Ciaran Kilkenny is a much more exciting and pleasing player to watch than Ray Cosgrove in 2002, or something.

Who was in charge in 2002 - Carr or Lyons?

I think ‘respects’’ is the word you are looking for.

1 Like

Lyons

So Carr never won a Leinster?

They always flattered to deceive. A disgrace really how they underperformed given all the natural advantages

If a game was close going into last ten minutes you knew Dubs would be beaten.

They were relatively poor back then though. Probably overachieved with the natural advantages.

No. Carr’s first two years were shit. He sort of got it together in 2000 and Dublin played some excellent football against Kildare, particularly in the first half of the replay. Then they totally collapsed after half-time. That set the mental tone for Dublin football for a decade.

He nearly got lucky in Thurles against Kerry but it would have been a smash and grab.

1 Like

O’Sullivan stays at home and controls the defence moreso I would have thought?

He is the outlet for the ball. A lot goes through him

Cian will never play football again, very sad what’s happened to him.

It was a real oversight by you to assume, the search function does not operate prior to a poster’s join date.

The type of oversight a failed lawyer would make.

what are you shiteing on about now you weird fucker?

1 Like

He’s just trying to rise you. It’s the type of thing a forklift driver would do.

7 Likes

You being a failed lawyer and making a hash of an argument in vintage failed lawyer fashion.

1 Like

Says the failed teacher apologist.

1 Like

Damn straight. I have continually failed to apologise for teachers. But keep waiting fella.