2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Meh

1 Like

Youā€™ve apologised for them unilaterally and done a bad job, telling lies which have been outed comfortably. You have no credibility. You are a shrew.

Itā€™s cute how the same collective are joining forces and failing, together.

1 Like

You canā€™ Really

You can try and initiate a response, but you have no clue the reaction

Your obsession with failure is fitting for a tyrone man and would be of great interest to a psychiatrist. Thankfully Iā€™m not one and donā€™t really give a fook.

1 Like

Itā€™s not an obsession. Iā€™m just pointing you to your own failings, in turn you have acted like an ostrich.

1 Like

Itā€™s weirder youā€™re getting. Did a few pallets hit you in the head today?

Tyrone need to take Kilkenny out of it early by whatever means necessary to win this.Dublin are very beatable without him I think.

McCaffrey is more important than any other Dublin player I feel. Dublin started off like a house on fire last year against Mayo but completely lost their way when he went off early on.

Manion, McCaffery and Rock nearly as important now.

Rock has been very good overall and general play has improved. His free taking is top notch.

Manions turn overs are huge and he is hard to track. He could replace CK I feel if needed.

And McCaffery runs are unreal. Allied to James McCarthy. They end up creating goals or frees for Rock so much

if Tyrone want to mix it, Dublin will break them in two, they can play it anyway you like

Dublin obviously suffered last year with Keegan taking Kilkenny out of the game. Thereā€™s no way The Process havenā€™t thought of that and come up with second and third options. Fenton does it. McCarthy does it and Kilkenny goes and sits as a half back for a while to pull lads out of position. The big problem for Tyrone is that Dublin will poke at every single part of the defence and pull it around like it hasnā€™t been before (well since last yearā€¦). Every single one of them will have to be on their game. They need to be like brainwashed drones in their focus. Wait a minuteā€¦

3 Likes

Be interesting to see if Dublin put Murch on Tyroneā€™s runners again. Canā€™t see why they wouldnā€™t. Would be some achievement given he started his first game in the Super 8s.

Tyrone might plan to isolate him as a kickout receiver after what happened against Galway a couple of times

Heā€™s well suited, it would also be interesting to see if Tyrone try to target this if he does start and tell Sludden to move inside.

Murchan is tiny for an intercounty player and an evident weak link if he can be isolated in the full back line. Burke, who is a small guy himself really caused him all sorts of bother the last day out.

I think the likely match ups will be:

Small on Harte
McCarthy on Donnelly
Murchan on Sludden

Meyler (if fit) on McCaffrey
Hampsey on Kilkenny

Colm Cavanagh will likely play as a sweeper which means we may be lacking someone for Fenton. Mickey might opt to get McShane to do a job here. McShane is a frustrating player but heā€™s very honest and heā€™s a guy who is never lacking in effort and extremely mobile, I think he could be perfect for doing a dog role of sacrificing himself out the field.

We need Harte, Sludden and Donnelly to be getting the best of those duels in the final. I think one positive for Tyrone is they really did put it up to Dublin the last day despite Harte, Sludden and Donnelly being effectively curtailed by Dublin as well as Colm Cavanagh being off colour . The contrast would be McNamee did a very very good job on Kilkenny inside along with Meyler and he didnā€™t really have much effect against Tyrone in that game.

Iā€™d like for us to hold Bradley, Brennan and McGeary in reserve. I think Bradley will start though, he was very dangerous when he came on against Dublin in Omagh and caused Cooper a lot of bother.

1 Like

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/gaa/tyrone/peter-canavan-all-of-tyrone-united-behind-rte-ban-37246496.html

1 Like

As a matter of interest, and a genuine question not a nit picking argument starter, would the Belfast Telegraph be popular in Tyrone?

No.

Would it have more Unionist leanings in its news coverage as well, not to the extent of the Newsletter obviously but in general?

It would have an orange slant. Sister paper of the Indo these days I believe.

Has been owned by INM since 2001 anyhow.