2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

80 people at an All Ireland senior quarter final double header is better than most European countries?

1 Like

I do. All Australians and Grand Final Winners

1 Like

If you had them you’d put them up.

I don’t know you from Adam, you’ve no profile.

Why do you think that matters?

You don’t really have anything to stand behind your bluster.

If you have all the answers you wouldn’t be on an internet forum sharing them, you’d be pitting yourself against these lads with the big reps and big gigs you are always trying to have a chip at.

Clearly nobody rates you enough and you take that resentment out on here to have a go at more successful people in your field.

I have had many open robust discussions and disagreements with many other practitioners online, at conferences and elsewhere. Face to face with respect.

I think my robustness and ability to defend a position scares you as a flip flopper

Anyway, this is a lot of coverage for a nothing sport don’t you think?

5 Likes

It’s tokenism

1 Like

Nobody cares, lucky to be 20k there today and I’d estimate about 60% of that crowd will be school girls bussed in with free admission - that’s with 3 finals and 5 counties involved.

You compare that with the men’s equivalent where it was a complete sellout at 80 quid for a ticket.

Sunday morning and the lads furiously arguing over some insignificant nonsense. You have to love the internet :clap:

6 Likes

You pig

Marty Clarke? @Cicero_Dandi

That was an endorsement from Kev’s dog before he went on a rampage and killed a few sheep.

1 Like

Imagine if @caoimhaoin turned out to be Stevie Poacher :grinning:

@Massey

Would you agree that it is now time to combine weaker counties so they can competr

Might not be a bad idea,Sligo/Leitrim etc,we would need huge funding of course.

Agreed

Once it’s not from the state

Cork, limerick,tipp combined might give Kerry a game for example

Maybe the dubs could funnel a few bob our way.
Anyways,Sligo/Leitrim Fermanagh/Cavan Monaghan/Louth Laois/Carlow Offaly/Westmeath Roscommon/longford to start.

Jaysus

I’m not even too surprised at that, Ewan’s personal vendetta against Marty Morrissey is nearly more creepy than funny.

Morrissey shouldn’t be employed by rte

1 Like