2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

It’s hard to argue they weren’t really. Finished top of the league, won their province and along with Dublin were the only side qualified from the super 8s after 2 games. Dublin beat them in the league final and All-Ireland semi, only other game they lost all year was against Monaghan where they spent the 70 minutes trying to conserve energy.

The Monaghan game was a dead rubber for Galway. Galway second best team this year after Dublin.

He’s back!

What the fuck is that?

That’s a mugging off.

Jimmy sees right through McStay.

You fuckin’ tell him Jimmy!

There’s another one to come…

I can only imagine how many gems have been lost to the mists of time through non-opportune non-camerawork. Thankfully we have this one.

Jimmy would fit in very well here on the Gaelic football threads with his views.

He did play it. And in the same line as Kevin McStay, too.

All-Ireland Championship

SEMI-FINAL: Derry 1-11 Mayo 0-11 (Croke Park, 10/8/1980). MAYO: J Reidy; C Dever, P Forde, JJ Gallagher; M McNulty, J Maughan, J Finn (0-1) ; G Geraghty (0-1) , R Flynn; T Grogan (0-2) , J Moylette, J Lindsay; P Collins (0-2) , J Walsh (0-1) , K McStay (0-4) . Sub: J Sloyan for Walsh

South Mayo, very clannish and parochial. No surprise to see the outsider O’Connor being rounded on.

Would Jimmy not be more mid-Mayo, or east Mayo at least?

I would say no, Claremorris is South Mayo heartland. 5 mins out the road and you’re crossing over the River Styx.

Is Jimmy not from up Louis Walsh’s neck of the woods?

Sorry to say it and thank fuck we won this year that’s how I would have seen the likes of @dodgy_keeper and @iron_mike in 30 years time