2018 Summer Transfer Window Thread/calciomercato

Ah mate, seriously. What are you talking about, top 5, top 10?

While spending has increased revenues have as well, either from transfers, gate receipts, tv deals or progress in Champions League. Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal and to a lesser extent Man Utd have to make the books balance. Spurs canā€™t/wonā€™t compete on player salaries though. City and Chelsea are financial dopers.

I said they are one of the richest clubs in Europe. They are.

You said they had one of the highest wage bills and squads assembled in Europe mate, how high up are they in the list?

Weā€™re in the market for Jack Grealish one of the top young talents around at the moment. Added bonus that heā€™s English as well. So what if heā€™ll only cost about Ā£25-30m. Spurs fans will be delighted to land him. We know a Top quality playmaker midfielder when we see one. Chelsea, Man City and Man U not interested in a player unless he costs the guts of Ā£50m.

They are. Are you stating otherwise?

Jack Grealish at 25 million is ridiculous money for lads thatā€™s fairly shite. 10 million would be a reasonable fee.

the confident way you said they had one of the most expensively assembled squads in Europe and one of the highest wage bills led me to think youā€™d be able to give an approximation on where they stood on the list.
Sure every club in the league is ā€˜one ofā€™ the richest clubs in Europe

1 Like

Post reported for antisemitism.

Itā€™s like the sporting wing of Stormfront on here these days @Rocko.

Chairman Dan is doing what any good chairman worth his salt should be doing, negotiating the best price. Iā€™ve every confidence heā€™ll land Jack Grealish. That will be a superb acquisition.

Whatā€™s that about?

An appalling comment that has thankfully been removed.

I said that Dan Levy is very tight fisted. It upset the Zionists on here though.

Make your mind up you clown.

3 Likes

The classic internet argument paradox meaning he can never be wrong.

Billy Bullshit caught out flip flopping again.

1 Like

Spurs are a rich club. Levy is stingy. Thatā€™s not a flip flop. They are just facts.

Bedsit Bhoy just posts so much shit that he canā€™t help contradicting himself.

1 Like

forklift with his own petard

6 Likes

Still hasnā€™t answered the easy question either