2019 LOI season premier division- #thegreatestleagueintheworld

At least the bradley out mob have stopped ( for a while)- about time the Dublin clubs started winning- us and Dundalk ran the show the last 5/6 years, LOI was getting too predictable,and crowd in LOI matches in the capital were bad,good to see numbers up- ref top 2/3 places way way too early,when we’re 15 matches in then we will see where we’re all at( despite CCFC starting slow I reckon we’re going to be thereabouts come may)

1 Like

Rovers sold their ground to property developers just before a property boom because they got up to their bollocks in debt. Rovers were also getting less than 1,000 at their home games in Milltown, so the Kilcoynes had no choice but to sell.

Thanks for the input mate but thats just noise and has no bearing on the fact that Milltown was sold against the fans wishes while members of bohs the community club wanted to leave pigsboro

Anyway, lll alter this thread title slightly as really its about the premier division

Rovers fans have no problem with sponsorship money from a financial institution with a huge Vulture enabling arm. Nor do they have a problem with accepting money from Dermot “Moriarty Tribunal” Desmond.

The Kilcoynes were ordinary businessmen who had sunk lots of money into Rovers and the fans weren’t bothered to turn up.

1 Like

A slight tangent and in no way changes my original point

Thanks for the input though

The Rovers fans made their choice in not attending matches in the 1980s.

2 Likes

Ok mate, does this in anyway change my point

Rovers top.of the league = half.of tfk seething

Lovely

1 Like

The Rovers fans stood by and let Milltown die whilst they shafted their creditors. The Kilcoynes were decent football men who tried their best but were betrayed by the dwindling band of Shams supporters.

At least the Boez fans got organised and saved their home ground and paid their debts

3 Likes

This has mushroomed. You “aren’t quite sure” what is meant by cosying up to the establishment.

• playing the poor mouth and getting a free stadium from the council
  • pretending to be a Community club role for years and then taking money from an organisation managing distressed mortgages. Now looking to sell out to a tax exile with a history in front of Tribunals.

You pretend when needs be.

The Kilcoynes (the ones still alive) are owed an apology from Shamrock Rovers fans and moreover from the Irish press for the disgraceful treatment they received for years.

2 Likes

what?
there were fellas behind me wanting him dead at fulltime the other nite
pats are a nothing side and will fall away

1 Like

FFS LOI fans are fickle as fuck-probably right ref pat’s but never know- this season anything is possible

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

What ever happened to the KRAM money ?

2 Likes

Doubt rovers will be in the top 3 at seasons end- Dundalk obviously - city a cautious maybe,bohs probably

Rovers will come 2nd .

Be very surprised if Rovers aren’t at least top 3 at end of season
Brilliant goal from Morrissey for Cork last night

2 Likes

Might ,might not- nothing suggests to me that the status quo will change

They’re owed no apology.

1 Like

Bohs got a free ground from the FAI and sold it

2 Likes

how have SRFC got a free stadium? Are you equating renting with getting something for free?