2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Yeah. I think we have a great chance

1 Like

The south of the county along the Kilkenny and Wexford border would be nearly all hurling, the rest Football as you said. Ballinkillen and St Mullins are hurling only clubs, don’t field football teams.

How is quilty hurling these times ??

Ballinkillen would be the hurling part of Fenagh football though wouldn’t it?

No harm to see Cuala hammer Brigids

Yes. Ballinkillen and Fenagh are sister clubs, even though they are about 10 miles apart. Both are in the parish of Bagenalstown, Fenagh at the northern end of the parish, Ballinkillen at the southern tip of the parish. Ballinkillen is only about 3 miles from Borris and most of the Ballinkillen lads would go to school in Borris. That’s a serious grudge pairing of a final. They’ve only met once previously in a final, in 2001.

UCC…

Wow…

What have the college done now?

He was excellent yesterday. Got 1-2 from midfield. Has struggled with injury in recent years but is moving well now

1 Like

Did he do the cruciate ?? . He is a first cousin of a Lions captain :sunglasses:

Beaten Imokilly

4 in a row bid over?

He is indeed! He did the cruciate a number of years ago. Ankle injuries have hampered him recently. A top man. Like his cousin

1 Like

Yes.

Delighted. Those candystripe jersies are an abomination.

What harm but it looks to be the worst College Co. Championship side in memory.

1 Like

Great to have him back. Was he out in the Gulf for a while also? I remember yous getting ragdolled by O’Tooles and coming back to beat them the next year - thought that was important despite not getting out of the group. Your Wunderkinds needed the likes of Brady, Boland, Quilty - and even Watters - as they graduated from underage, pity they weren’t available consistently. Great though that they have progressed so much without them. Probably as well Declan has moved on too. Hope yous win it out now - distinct possibility with Crokes gone.

2 Likes

Kilcoo beaten tonight but still alive I think!!!

Oh College, My College :red_circle: :black_circle:

Holding Paul Geaney scoreless is no mean feat.

Wexford has shown the way forward… These coaches charging coin to run the shit out of club teams to get more pay will be seething at wexfords efficency… Pre season will be down to a month…