2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Leeroy’s goals in 2016 and 2017 were better.

2017 in particular was a peach.

Football will never see days like that again and it’s tremendously sad to think about.

Ah this is ridiculous bow :grin:

Who’s leeroy?

He’s an awful scamp… Talking about the iconic ballymun and then mentions 3 players who aren’t even from there - rock, small and Mccarthy… A proper WUM…

1 Like

Especially if it happened.

He’s a gas cunt

Yes. Discussion over.

Thurles still in the shit Post Billy McCarthy injury.

They have all played for Ballymun all the way up… I don’t care if they came from the flats like Philly, Davey Byrne or Furman.

This Ballymun crop are as good as there has been from Dublin in a long time and are definitely a better/more interesting bunch than the Crokes/Boden outfits thar have gone into Leinster in the last few years.

Was he the fella who came out with that!!!

He was. It was a dozzie.

Fucking hell! I never realised. Is he here long?

Forever. He has a park bench style about him.

So why did Mccarthy say in his speech that they looked up to boden winning all ireland and leinster titles? …

Boden were functional and fair play to them for winning their All Ireland but they are fairly boring to watch and most of the games they win are largely forgettable. McCarthy was always going to be nice to them in his speech.

Its well documented now why Ballymun haven’t been winning as much as they should but this year showed how good they are when they’re tuned in.

They also have a few characters which is great to see.

Ah stop… Best club football game last year was boden v na fianna that went to extra time.
What do you mean a few characters?

1 Like

It was a good game alright. It was Boden’s cynicism that got them over the line in the end. Na Fianna were a nicer team to watch. I cant remember too many other great games they’ve been involved in. All their Leinster games are hopeless spectacles.

Ballymun have some loonies in that team. Philly Mc/Small/Byrne all great characters of the game.

Do yourself a favour and quit engaging, bro.

This chap is wired a bit differently, I’d leave him off if I were you.

It’s great to see a bit of passion around here and its devoid of the usual cynicism associated with here

Unless he’s on a reverse ballhop

2 Likes