2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Id go as far as to say I’m breaking even here.

Ballymun are great lads. They came down to thurles to play Dr Crokes in the All Ireland club one year and they all stayed around and drank in Thurles. Right craic so they were.

Loaded the bus with cans from the Off Licence then on the Sunday.

There’s a real throwback nature about them. They’d have a few stories to tell I’d say.

They felt right at home on a Saturday night in Thurles I’d say

1 Like

I’d say some of them had never been on a night out outside of Ballymun before alright

Cool story bro

Repeatedly getting sent off/black guarded in big games is foolish rather than living on the edge. He had a very dirty streak in 2016 and 2017. Having said that he’s gone up in my estimation after his heartfelt celebrations following a difficult year for him. The definition of Living on the edge is probably Tommy Walsh walloping Brian Gavin in the 2011 AI Final and getting away with it😅

How twee

It was a big lift for the town after Billy McCarthy’s latest knee injury. People stopped crying in the streets for ten minutes

2 Likes

:grin:

Ah yeah, a rural town loves to see a hape of cunts arrive in from the likes of Ballymun alright

Ladies provincial club championships appear for be running as normal. No equality for the men in this instance.

Normal? Well I guess fixture chaos is the norm for them alright.

Some mugging off in Meath

Gonna be off the chain in the Inn after that

The Kells lad should have held the ball before the line ball .

1 Like

Hint of square ball about the goal

1 Like

It seems to happen with bizarre regularity that sort of last gasp goal.

I wondered that tbh.

Fenian Princess Ashling O’Reilly from Newstalk will be on a big one in the Inn.

Who do we want to win the hurling?

He’s in the square when it’s flicked on but assume the rule is if he’s outside when it’s kicked in, he’s ok?

The Glen.

1 Like