2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

I had a couple of longneck bottles, not a bother to me, the stag was like a shandy I’d say, I always remember it was stag,

I remember that game we played across the pitch if memory serves me right.

I don’t recall the details, I know that we went on to destroy all before us for a few years but we were taught a lesson that day

1 Like

Thanks pissheads in house parties last few months , can ye not behave?
Not down to anyone in the last week it’s a shit show from the beginning,about time the fucking off licences ( all ) closed, no more yummy mummy winos, alcholic husbands etc, it was fucking boozers brought us to this point and dopey demonstrators who didn’t wear shagging masks or social distance

1 Like

Limerick will never go near anything like that not a fucking hope,as for winning a double :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:more chance of me growing another langer

Match us in football or hurling at any grade in Laois history?

Nothing wrong with that final!

1 Like

Happy to beat ye for our one and only All Ireland.

1 Like

That was a serious win. A County the size of Laois beating Cork (in reality 3 counties rolled into one) is some going. What a win.

We made enemies for life that day.

We’ll be good honest boss

The curtain twitching is gone off the charts here today

LOI get bigger crowds than bogball club games

This has been some year for club GAA, put the county champ to shame.

Dungannon Clarke’s, Kiladangan’s last minute, the Haven last night, Rockies, Knockmore, Moycullen, Crokes v Mid Kerry, Ballymun

Some of the great club success stories

4 Likes

Fuck the rockies

I know, I know

Would government have called a halt to all club matches anyway? Frustrating as a player who’s club games haven’t finished yet to see the GAA pull the plug because they’re afraid lads will drink out of the cup etc.

1 Like

Dr Mick Loftus was correct when he said a hole should be drilled in the bottom of every GAA cup. Drinking from GAA cups is disgusting

1 Like

Plaques are the only way forward so!

1 Like