2020 Hurling and Football Club Championships

Fifi in Ballyraggett should be put on the €350 a week since the government have destroyed her business

5 Likes

Knew you’d poke me💪Fair dues, excuse my ignorance for ranting, I’ was fucking losing it ref level 5,personally I need all the work I can get especially coming up to winter as I’m fecked for 2 months plus each year and a kid hopefully going to ucc next year

1 Like

You’re supporters are simpletons. Make sure and let them know they fucked it for everyone.

Your

6 Likes

Play it behind closed doors.

I would guess a lot more watching gaa club streams than the league of Ireland streams in last few months.

SRFC average attendance this season is 5k and get 40k for big games

Dublin clubs league games are watched by a few hundred people, parnell is half full for championship games even when they are double headers.

Do you pay for spud hockey streams?

Just watching GAA 2020 there on TG4. It’s a lovely little tradition of mine on a Monday night.

Anyway at the end, they always bring up a graphic of next week’s games.

Tonight a little message, “Beimid ar ais” with that song “Keep your head up, Keep your heart strong” in the background.

So sad.

2 Likes

Average attendance 5000? Where you pull that out of? Rovers v dundalk in last year’s cup final drew 30,000, where did 40,000 come from? As for streams, yesterdays Galway hurling final drew thousand more buys than any league game involving shamrock rovers since the return to sport. FAI very disappointed with the stream take up. Dublin club gaa matches draw small crowds but rural Ireland is the home of the gaa not urban Dublin.

3 Likes

According to Transfermarkt

Shamrock Rovers Average attendance

2019 - 3455
2018 - 2758
2017 - 2815
2016 - 1869
2015 - 2726
2014 - 2219
2013 - 2830

Average for 2020 is 6314 but only 2 matches to go on it seems.

1 Like

Average for 2020 is 0

1 Like

Would someone please pick @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy up off the floor behind the counter in the yacht club.

2 Likes

Nice bit off 5,000 to be fair. Maybe their manipulating the figures like the gaa.

Whatever about the 5k average - “40k for big games” :rofl:

You’d get more than that at a hurling match in north Kerry.

2 games this season. 7k and 5k

So that’s 6k

Think it was 33k at cup final. 36k vs sligo. 50k vs Liverpool

6.5k this season

Why had they more at a meaningless friendly than league games mate?

The stadium is bigger

1 Like