2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Iā€™d point more to the fact that they beat Tipperary.

1 Like

Itā€™s always been the same for Kerry, free passage to the latter stages of the Championship every year.

Monaghan should be reinstated.

Congratulations Kerry.

Could be some winter out in Abbeyfeale if itā€™s a Kerry - Limerick double.

I agree Monaghan should be reinstated but Iā€™m sure there is no scope for that in the rule book.

I wonder will they move the final back to the original date or leave it at the new date.

Hmmā€¦

3 Likes

Yes.

They are largely not impacted. You donā€™t see many deaths or hospitalisations in this regard.

Like any cold or flu though it will knock a bit out of you.

You are an incredible dullard. Go and bump the sniffles thread and educate yourself you clown.

So they canā€™t play a game because a few of them have a cold?

Missing training isnā€™t ideal but itā€™s not a reason to forfeit the game

1 Like

Half a squad missing and not allowed to train for 2 weeks in advance of a big game.

Clearly youā€™re someone who has never played any team sports at a high level as nobody who does would come out with a post like that.

I doubt it but itā€™s a mess.

Iā€™d say this is a major disadvantage to Kerry in the final. Basically no game all year.

1 Like

As I said itā€™s not ideal but missing training is a terrible reason to forfeit a game. Complete cowards if thatā€™s the reason

2 Likes

Some counties would love the disadvantage of a route of Clare, Tipp and Cork to an AI final.

Iā€™m talking about winning the final. Itā€™s much more beneficial to play Tyrone than not in my opinion.

Iā€™ve said itā€™s disappointing they didnā€™t call up 10-15 additional players and fulfill the fixtures. But the 17 that have tested positive and would not have been able to train prior to the match could not really be considered without a few training sessions to ascertain whether they are fit enough or not.

It is if they would have won it.

Has Banty had the boys training @tank?

Tyrone are dead right.

1 Like

How did 17 test positive though? Surely Tyrone should be watching that like a hawk so it wouldnā€™t happen.

How?