2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Some engine on him. An absolute warrior of a player. You wanna box hel box, you wanna play football hel play football

4 Likes

Dirty petulant and low digs when the game is gone from. A bad loser, like your team. Fuck up.

Jesus I would never have believed con could be so anonymous. The domination days are definitely over even if they will always be there or thereabouts from now on. The standard of the new lads coming through has dropped off considerably. Maybe it was a golden generation ?

His team won 6 All Ireland’s in a row. Come back and walk the walk when Limerick do that.

5 Likes

Dublin looked very listless in that second half and extra time. O’Hora taking Kilkenny out if it meant they had nobody to hold the ball up. That 45 at the end was a side thinking they knew what they were doing but just not having the nous to do so. Hard to imagine Cluxton letting his defenders get so backed up in possession that there was three Dublin players inside the small square playing two hand passes like that.

3 Likes

Madness.

If Limerick ever do that and then lose, you won’t find me logging in to have small man petulant digs at opposition players.

The keep ball game became a weight, a team looking to avoid losing and we couldn’t adapt once a team like Mayo, who are able to, pushed up on it and put it under pressure.

As has been said before on here the one thing that causes any team problems is pace and Mayo pace started to punch through in second half

Ultimately it’s about players and now we’ll look back and give credit to a golden generation of players who won six in a row and that time eventually caught up on.

1 Like

You cant even enjoy the win. No need to be concerning yourself with the likes of me. A great day for muldoons everywhere and you’re seething for some reason. Bizarre.

1 Like

We will see if the time ever comes.

1 Like

Were Dublin at 0-10 at half time and finished at 0-13 after extra time?

There’s your problem,

Money can buy ye all Ireland’s but it can’t buy class.

Acting the cunt is no good after six All Ireland’s or a Connacht semi final.

Mayo put back in their box rapid by Limerick

That was the winning of the game

2 Likes

Come back yourself when Waterford win one

6 Likes

Comerford looked good in the 1st half pinging kickouts to free players but by god when they came under pressure in the 2nd half they missed Cluxton.

3 Likes

You won’t be surprised that I knew at least one of the Limerick contingent would come back with that zinger. Surprised it was you though.

2 Likes

Do you think these mayo lads would let some oul dodgy pcr tests keep them out of the final?

They were 9 points up on Cork in an u20 final in 2019 and lost. Not one player from that Dublin side was involved today, won’t be many off the 20s team that lost to Offaly

1 Like