2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

1. It was 15 4 from HT

Very little ball into him and the pace it came at was much slower, the support runners he uses as decoys weren’t there. Dublin had no goal chances really. They’d barely any in the leinster final.
It’s a drop in class in players but also a drop in intensity/effort of performance. Didnt want it enough. I’d put it down to the forwards as opposed to the defence.
O Hora swallowed Kilkenny entirely.

1 Like

Not much comment on “dirty” and “low digs” from @glasagusban when it’s Limerick hurlers at it :joy:

2 Likes

How have the Limericks made this about themselves :joy::joy:

1 Like

The 'aul lad always said that a wet day doesn’t suit the big man.

Horan copped on to that.

2 Likes

Im surprised at this coming from @Bod95 I must say

He was always one of the classy ones.

Will Horan drop AOS for the final?

The 6 in a row team was basically a once in a lifetime joining of two golden generations. Cluxton brogan Connolly Flynn etc meets kilkenny con fenton etc. That won’t happen again and they won’t dominate like that again despite all the money population etc. It’s not a never ending conveyer belt we were led to believe and a lot of those new lads are very ordinary.

3 Likes

Be very interesting how Horan plays this situation in the final. Any word from Jimmy yet @Copper_pipe

100% agree

Basquel had a goal chance that he predictably sliced wide.

1 Like

Is this about the Limerick fella diving when the midget hit him last week?

1 Like

He’d do well to remember that all glory is fleeting

1 Like

Cluxton too had occasional meltdowns

Full court press - he had the ability to find a man. We didn’t have it today when it mattered.

Limerick are not that kind of team.

1 Like

I dunno. Dublin have got their act together. The sheer numbers coming through in Dublin now are unbelievable. And the coaching is way better from early. And the success lads have means the good fellas are less likely to turn to proper sports. Dublin will be winning 5/6 AI’s a decade from now on as opposed to the odd 1.

Well I saw something historic today. Dublin were absolutely shite. What has happened to Con O’Callaghan?

Hard not to dream about Mayo for Sam now but they’ve no chance if they start AOS.

1 Like

Dublin won’t win another All Ireland for at least 10 years