2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

The 2020 Football championship wiped the floor with the Hurling championship.

1 Like

What stance?

1 Like

His stance on walking away….

I don’t think he has walked away. Not completely anyway. I’d be a great admirer but I don’t think he is behaving very well here.

That’s your opinion & you are entitled to it.

I am talking about 2021 mate, been woeful stuff.

False.

1 Like
1 Like

Very soft Cork goal.

Limerick 6 rolling around like he got shot. :zipper_mouth_face:

Extremely average Cork team, which is hardly surprising.

They learned nothing clearly from the Tipp defeat last year. Same tactics again.

Hope to god they keep him on the bench and start jamie brennan instead. We’ll need him for Tyrone in the next round. Bonner in his last year of contract and a bit shaken after last year’s shock.

1 Like

Nice point by Powter there. Goal in it.

This is an uttery chronic standard. The Limerick full back kicking the ball out of play there under no pressure. :grimacing:

Cork look like pulling away here so my bet will probably be dust this evening.

And again. Classy player.

Ronan McCarthy hasn’t put up a great body of work as Cork manager so far has he? Bar the shock win over Kerry last year and a decent run in the 2019 championship when they stayed with Dublin until the 60 minute mark. Poor record in the league on his watch. With All-Ireland U20 and minor winners to bring through in the next few years they might need a manager of real renown? An outside manager perhaps?

1 Like

Surely The Carkies would hate the idea of an outside manager ? Presume they haven’t had one who didn’t previously wear the blood and bandage ?

Perhaps Nemo’s old stalwart Tomas O Se might be just about palatable for them. Not sure if he has much experience in a backroom team apart from at UCC.