2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

I hope you’re right but I think Kerry forwards will have too much movement for mayo backs …dublins forwards were very poor yesterday .

Kerry are a better team. But if Mayo channel the Armagh '02 attitude of 100 years of helicopters and British occupation they’ll be hard bet. Kerry are far from immune to being beaten by a team who stands up to them and refuses to be bullied and they already have mental scars that can be picked at. Mayo need to make it a war.

2 Likes

I agree with brudean. Who are Kerrys really top class players ? Who have the current team beaten ?

Dublin’s forwards have been robotic and rudderless all year.

Unless Paul Mannion comes back, they are fucked next year again

1 Like

Mullen and keegan will match up against o shea and Clifford well. After that I wouldn’t be too worried.

2 Likes

Mayo will start defensively again and feel their way into the game. They have to deny Kerry possession to run at them early.

1 Like

They’re Mayo. God help them but they don’t have to channel anyone else’s pain

2 Likes

I don’t understand how lads say that Dublin forward unit is full of pace …

1 Like

I’d fear for Keegan against either of them to be honest …

If you stop O’Shea you’re a good part of the way there

We’ve all seen this movie before … it ends in tears.

Kerry coming in without a semi final - and meaningful game all year - might be their only hope.

Gough to get the final? Coldrick?

Deegan will worm his way in you’d imagine.

1 Like

Different challenge though. Kerry have 4/5 lads who will run straight at or through the Mayo backs. Dublin never really did. Happy to recycle for better percentage shots and they never came. It’s like when Spain’s tika taka finally fell apart after Xavi, iniesta etc retired. O Shea, O Brien and the 2 Clifford’s will all go hell for leather. And Mayo’s young lads up front will do the same to a dodgy Kerry defence. Itll be a great game.

1 Like
3 Likes

No. That despite everything it was closer which is a bit mad considering the end when Dublin had fallen apart and Mayo were coasting.

Your outrage about the Dubs and the ref is fairly performative - particularly in a week when a Limerick hurler got off a red for a head butt. You’re not against cheap shots or poor refereeing decisions - you just like to make a song and dance about them when it’s not your team.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Hennelly started taking the kick on 75:40 or something like that. There was obvious serious delays but Lane just decided not to play a minute or so of the game because of the hit on O’Connor.

1 Like

And the lunacy from both sides after the kick !

1 Like