8. Bastick
  9. MDMA
  10. Flynn
  11. A Brogan
  12. Connolly
  13. Mannion
  14. Andrews
  15. B Brogan

Iā€™ve put in Philly and Cooper because I think both are finished and will retire now

Current Dublin XV

1. Comerford
  2. Fitzsimons
  3. Byrne
  4. S McMahon
  5. Murchan
  6. Small
  7. McCarthy
  8. Fenton
  9. Howard
  10. Small
  11. Kilkenny
  12. Scully
  13. Costello
  14. Con
  15. Rock

1-9 not a great pile between the sides

10-15 the retirees are significantly better for me. If Dublin get Mannion and McCaffrey back in the squad then thereā€™s a big boost for them and theyā€™d be favourites for the AI next year, both should have 3/4 top level years left in them. Think Mannion would stand out a lot more in this Dublin side as there would be more reliance on him which might bring out more in him. Always felt he never really had that consistency with Dublin and that was probably due to the others around him being more centre stage.

I heard on the grapevine that the core issue is a significant number of Tyrone players refusing to be vaccinated.

I was likewise told there was a similar issue about vaccination in the Kilkenny camp but their speedbump was, just about, negotiated.

1 Like

Parents often give in to temper tantrums for the quiet life

2 Likes

Munster lads rattled because Kerry donā€™t get a bye to the final.

Not many people in Munster care for football pal. Cork and Kerry have a strange relationship alright.

If by strange you mean we would cheer for the taliban in a game of ball against a Kerry then yes. A strange relationship

1 Like

Thereā€™s deffo a bit of Stockholm syndrome with Kerry ā€¦ plus half of Kerry seems to work in Corkā€¦ Are ye cunts not all one clan historically?

Whats that got to with anything. I donā€™t know one person from Cork who would want kerry to do well

2 Likes

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

1 Like

Saturday the 28th August to uphold the integrity of the competition.

Tyrone v Kerry on the 28th Aug.

AI final the 12th Sep?

Same speech writer as mƬcheƠl Martin!

3 Likes

The ladies football final is on the 5th Sept. Camogie on the 12th.

So the football final will likely be the 11th?

Why the free weekend? Puts mayo at even bigger disadvantage waiting a month to play again

Assuming the GAA grant the extra week, wtf happens if Kerry are struck down with COVID in advance of the new date and request a postponment?!

1 Like

Why not?

Kerry are at a bigger disadvantage with only a week to play the final than Mayo would be with a month to get the likes of Mullin fit and ready. Iā€™d say Mayo might be happy with more time to recover a few lads.

No idea but @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy will find a way to spin it.

5 Likes

Theyā€™ll keep fucking schtum anyway!

1 Like