2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

Guess who was reffing this one?

Far more innocuous, a much more genuine attempt at a fair shoulder and the Galway player not as badly shook, yet little hesitation from Lane.

3 Likes

That is laughable in fairness.

Pillar was fairly sticking the boot into his clubman dessie on newstalk on Sunday morning I thought.

Id agree.

Pillar should stick to eating snack boxes in the Garda station

Pillar brought back the Dublinness

Anybody trying to say small lined him up with the intent to connect with the jaw is an idiot.

It was mistimed challenge but also a red card.

1 Like

Oh the red mist descended alright. Bad losers who saw it ebbing away, and just couldnā€™t hold onto it, they were absolutely filthy and got worse as the game ebbed. The jaw break was only one of an increasing series of filth from Dublin. He didnā€™t care whether he broke his jaw or not. He looked, lined him up, and went intentionally to hurt him as much as he possibly could.

3 Likes

It was an accident like crashing driving the wrong way down the motorway and crashing was an accident. The three boys didnā€™t mean to crash,but they did, and carnage.

1 Like

That nearly always happens when teams whoā€™ve won an incredible amount lose for the first time in a long time.

The first thing to happen is the discipline begins to go.

3 Likes

Sid thinks it was shoulder to shoulder initially. You canā€™t argue with a genetic level of denial.

5 Likes

Shoulder to shoulder and the impact travelled up to his jaw and exploded there :smiley:

1 Like

Every single person Iā€™ve spoken to thought it a clear and shocking red in real time.
Uncle Tom McStay doesnā€™t count.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say you couldnā€™t make it up, but he did.

They were about 4 points up at the time of the Small incident, so to say the red mist was descending is hardly correct.

Small is renowned for the big hits and this one went horribly wrong.

4 Likes

Pillar is a useless haype. We havenā€™t stopped winning all irelands since we got rid of the cunt

3 Likes

I donā€™t think he went to do himā€¦but I thought it was high in real timeā€¦the replay clearly showed itā€¦ I think in those instances, if play hasnā€™t stopped a tmo should be reviewing it and then inform the ref.

And one eyed fanatic.

He would get triple pay by being a garda on match day and watching the game

That was weird

5 Likes