2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

John Small was the fourth dirtiest of the Ballymun Kickhams players on Saturday night.

2 Likes

Flynn is all over the place. Drawing attention to Dublin foul play is anti Dublin bias. That’s as weak a response as you can get.

Na fianna/ Ballymun rivalry at its finest …

Are there any big non-Dublin names in the Dublin club scene these days or have they all fucked off back home?

Rule book here.

Only reference to Duty of Care is under “Rule 6 - Limitation of Legal Liability” where it states that "These rules shall not impose on any Referee, Linesman, Umpire, Official etc… any legal duty of care or legal responsibility (which duty shall remain with the player …)

It’s unfortunate that despite the large amount of funded coaches in Dublin the phase hasn’t filtered down to grassroots in the city but encouraging to know that around the country, coaches (up to including the likes of James Horan presumably) litter their sideline encouragement and pre-match speeches with it…

2 Likes

Is the rule book big?

The previous head of the GPA thinks it’s too large to be bothering with.

Are there any pictures?

2 Likes

Broken into 2 parts on the GAA website with the first part 219 pages and the second part is 114 pages - so I’d say the number of people on this board who’ve read it is exactly zero and outside of Frank Murphy I’d say there are fuck all people around the country who’ve ever looked at it.

You’ll be disappointed that the phase “duty of care” isn’t referenced in the index.

2 Likes

:grinning:. Wasn’t really what I was getting at. I think Small is getting a very raw deal since Saturday. Not that he gives a fuck I’d say. (cue some hysterical Muldoon coming in to say McLaughlin got a worse deal, which he did)

2 Likes

Chris Barrett plays for Clontarf but only transferred up after he left the mayo panel.

Here it is pictured with a green fruit pastille for perspective.

15 Likes

Please provide a side on angle with the fruit pastille lying on the table beside it so we can determine the thickness of it (the thickness of the actual book, as opposed to the thickness of the rules contained within it).

The green pastille is gone (I ate it) so hopefully this purple one will suffice.

14 Likes

Unreal. I’ll even forgive the lack of focus in the shot for the quickness of that response.

Part 2 is a much smaller affair. If I was to take a side on view it would be about 90% the height of a standard Rowntrees Fruit Pastille

3 Likes

Future GAA Official Guides need to be produced in association with Rowntree’s Fruit Pastilles.

I’d agree with statement A. Mcconville got too defensive. Should have reiterated it for the filth it was.

McConville strikes me as a man who would be economical with the truth at the best of times

1 Like

To be honest, I doubt those words are worth the paper they are written on. It’s a matter of time only until a referee is sued after an injury.

1 Like

Very hard sue a referee unless he hit the player a dig.

He’s from Crossmaglen, what would you expect?

4 Likes