2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

On a slightly unrelated note re the McConville story and sure to have TNH responses. On my cousins stag years back we went to Edinburgh, anyway the groom’s bro got off with this girl in the nightclub. We were up at the bar getting drinks and the boyfriend of the girl came over asking him what the hell he was doing.

Anyway, as an abrasive enough type of character he turned to her boyfriend and said “Relax man, she told me she does it all the time”. A melee ensued.

7 Likes

John Wooden could be a contender to replace Dessie. Doing savage work at club level.

After Farrell and Gavin, another Wooden manager is exactly what Dublin need.

7 Likes

I would say the loss of Jason Sherlock and Declan Darcy cannot be underestimated.

Theres a great old whatapp message doing the rounds about the Dublin footballers.

Ned Murren would want to watch out for the Smalls.

1 Like

Fire it up there shur

Thats all I got.

1 Like

Was the row at training on Wednesday not mentioned? Fake news

Ned Murren…Murderenn…

I have it on good account this happened

Lads love to have the inside scoop on the Dubs. A peak behind the curtain.

@myboyblue was constantly updating Twitter to see has Cluxton retired :joy:

You’ve spent 5 years telling us Dublin wouldn’t and couldn’t be beaten. You and your hero Spewan were spectacularly wrong as usual. No amount of explaining will change that.

Can you read? I said I totally underestimated how bone useless the average salt of the earth dub is. This is the county with every possible advantage, yet they still needed to be taken under the wing of the gaa and the government and treated as a special pet project in order to win. Kind of embarrassing.

Blah, blah blah. You were wrong as usual. Be a man for once in your life and admit it

Forwarded many times arrow arrow

Ok…can’t mention a name here but very close to the Dublin set up so I’ve cut the name out…he is good friends with my mate and I’ll be killed :see_no_evil:

‘The players wanted rid of Dessie in January because of the way he was treating players like Mannion etc.
Cluxton won’t even return his phonecalls. They wanted Declan Darcy in.
Mick Galvins training sessions are for u14’s
Will be very surprised if Dessie stays because the player are not happy’.
At training on Wednesday there was a huge punch up between players…
All coming out now :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Dessie ( Na Fianna ) told the captain since Cluxton went missing (Mc Carthy ) on the Thursday before the Leinster final that he was being dropped as captain in favour of John Cooper ( Na Fianna), didn’t go down well especially with 6 Ballymun lads. Mad stuff considering Mc Carthy being incumbent, his age, every present and on for 9 All Ireland medals
Re cluxo leaving…
Team meeting held after the covid training when they were caught…cluxo said that they are roll models they shouldn’t be doing it and that the dubs are held to a higher standard and that some of the players are teachers and medical professionals. Seemingly the smalls started laughing and told him to fuck off and dessie didn’t back cluxo…so cluxo walked.
Also apparently holohan will have us back in lockdown in October

3 Likes

What’s the talent like in the 19-24 age group? 2017 U21 would have been likes of Con, Howard, Marchan and Paddy Small. Thought the U20’s were steeped to overcome Wicklow in Leinster before that lively Offaly team accounted for them.

Peek

1 Like

So you can’t read…do you need special help from the government too?

Did he not retire?

You’ve nailed it there

1 Like