2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

When you realised you couldn’t form an argument, you pretended Dubliners were their own race, looking for sympathy. And yet you think you held your ground. Jayyyysus.

Ah, it’s not as if the Galway Nazi clique on this forum has ever said Dubliners aren’t Irish or anything like that.

And it’s not as if @maroonandwhite has a long record of apologism for racism in politics or anything.

And it’s not as if crude stereotyping of all people from a particular county as “robbing heroin addicts” is in any way problematic, or anything.

Carry on.

Exceedingly useful.

1 Like

Strange the way you keep throwing this at people. Almost like you are terrified of someone saying it to you. A projection I think they call it. But carry on.

It’s hurting him.

Exceedingly useful.

Ha! And normal rant mode resumes.

To be fair it suits you better than when you try to disguise your bizarre biases as some sort of rational point

Rant, am I wrong? Are you suggesting there wasn’t a Dublin project?

If someone uses the phase “ I totally underestimated how bone useless the average salt of the earth dub is” then I’m fairly confident that they’re ranting rather than looking to engage with a subject on good faith

2 Likes

How else do you explain the county with all the advantages underachieving for decades and requiring special help?

Have we moved onto Galway hurling now?

2 Likes

So you’ve no answer, and are now trying to switch to something completely irrelevant. Galway hurling weren’t funded by the government and the games supposedly impartial governing body.

And someone in here was just crying about debating in good faith!

That would drive lads demented if they pulled it off.

Hardly, why?

Since Saturday night pretty much all the anti-Dublin comments from pundits and commentators have centered around 4 players, all of them from Balllymun.

How are the 4 boys?

Are there any Dublin panelists currently from Drimnagh, Crumlin, Walkinstown or Tallaght?

Philly is fine - the rest are devastated.

Have you given them each a hug and a cuddle?

I think it’s beyond that. Only a Roy Curtis poem will suffice.

3 Likes

Is Roy being watched?

Paul Mannion’s singing for team camaraderie was missed almost as much as his point scoring ability.

1 Like