2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

The joyriding hearses are circling

1 Like

So when Meath needed a last gasp goal to salvage a draw…you think they decided to flood the defence and give up. Good lord.

Playing man to man is exactly what they want teams to do. Dublin are very good at keeping the ball but they want teams to come out and leave space open against them because they have so much more pace, power and fitness than any other team.

That’s the problem with modern day GAA, if teams play open it’s like rugby league where teams just run straight down the middle and create goal chances.

1 Like

Boo hoo! Dem dirty Dubs won’t give us our ball back.

2 Likes

Ah the salt of the earth wit. Bleeding deadly so it is.

You talk shite about coaching teams but haven’t a breeze about what happens on the field. But are sure you do. Amusing.

Spot on

@BruidheanChaorthainn is the man for hearses around here pal , he puts up some savage tips …

1 Like

Again to suit your narrative you head to the last minutes of the game … fcuk sake .

Given that you didn’t understand the gist of fulvios reply above I fear this will fly over you also, but the argument I made in the first post was the funded s and c among other advantages, chiefly all the home games, means the benefit kicks in at the end of the games. That’s when Meath were out on their feet despite the fact they desperately needed the ball. So yes, believe it or not when I was discussing the end of games then the last few minutes might come up in the debate.

Again a presumption I didn’t understand his post to suit your narrative …I did .
did meath overnight in Dublin ? Are you seriously suggesting Dublin are the only team that pay for S&C ?

Dublin don’t really pay for it.

Do Kerry or mayo overnight?

As Kev used to say ‘a dumbbell is a dumbbell’.

1 Like

Right so you’ve moved from meath now as that doesn’t suit the overnight …
Kerry defo overnight sure isn’t there the Fabled tales of Paul Galvin about the gooch staying in bed fast asleep til well into afternoon of a game …hardly the actions of a man out of sync…
Didn’t Mayo avail of an S&C coach who previously worked for Arsenal and Polish national team ?

Yes and going strong at club level too. A great way to earn a late shot at goal without getting a free.

Paddy Small is the king of the attacking mark.

Something iconic about when he sticks the hand up in the air.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: I love you man

It’s strange because I don’t recall one attacking mark being taken in this championship, even by Paddy Small.

I’ve watched the following championship matches live so far:

Down v Donegal - minutes 26 to 33
Armagh v Antrim - minutes 15 to 22, 28 to half time, 36 to 45, 61 to end of match
Tyrone v Cavan - minute 25 to end of match
Kerry v Clare - minutes 24 to 26
Kerry v Tipperary - minutes 16 to 23, 25 to 28, 45 to 50
Galway v Roscommon - minute 45 to end of match
Donegal v Derry - minute 33 to end of match
Monaghan v Armagh - minute 7 to end of match
Donegal v Tyrone - minute 14 to end of match
Dublin v Meath - minute 17 to end of match

My attention may have been less than full at some points during these.

1 Like

has he killed a few?

More nailed them

He pushed nails into them? Why?