2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

My sources have been telling me that Dessie Farrell in his wisdom has moved Paddy Small away from the full forward line further out the field making it impossible for the King of the Attacking Mark to win said marks.

1 Like

Was the echo bad when you heard it?

Dessie is a tactical genius.

Dessie might be mugging us all off here and come August, Paddy will be inside with the hand up calling marks left, right and centre but Iā€™d be surprised.

Paddy has a few lovely signature moves. The stationary solo. The fluent powder puff run into a dead end after which heā€™s bundled over by a hapless Meath/Laois/Westmeath/Carlow defender. The high, hooked ā€œbehindā€, taken from International Rules. The run to the sideline on 51 minutes.

Strange take from Kev.

1 Like

I have not read that tweet but from what he says there, I think he may have made a mistake in his phrasing. I cannot believe heā€™d do that, because he does have form for it.

1 Like

Is he for or against over 60s getting tickets. He says one thing then the opposite. Wouldnā€™t be like him

3 Likes

I have read the tweet at least 5 times and am none the wiser.

2 Likes

He knows what he means.

Let it go lads. Itā€™s weird behaviour at this stage.

He clearly meant under 60 just a typo. Not sure whatā€™s wrong on so many levels though.

1 Like

You just donā€™t get it, fella.

3 Likes

Not sure. I think heā€™s saying that cos they saw it as a social occasion it clearly didnt mean enough to them. But fellas like Kev with a lot going on deserve this.

Jaysus maybe Iā€™m fully wrong, but I donā€™t think so. Weā€™ll have to wait for the second coming to find out.

He clearly meant to say ā€œunderā€ not ā€œoverā€ in the second sentence.

2 Likes

Itā€™s fairly clear the ā€œnotā€ in the in the second sentence was rogue and he thinks tickets should be offered to over 60s only.

1 Like

Connacht Final tickets on Ticketmaster

https://am.ticketmaster.com/gaa/cfcp2507

Only upper tier available though

Seems the most obvious interpretation.

I am happy to say I got tickets for this. I will be dusting off the straw hat and watching ā€˜A Year Til Sundayā€™ in preparation for Sunday.

First match of any description since the hurlers played Cark in the league 16 months ago.

5 Likes