2021 All Ireland Football-Covid is a cod tyrone style

A match that started at 4:00 and ended at 4-22.

Who would own it otherwise?

Edit… Saw your later answer… May be owned/run by a committee but I’d be fairly sure Kerry GAA are ultimate owner

Back in the Rule 42 days the internet was certain you were allowed to play soccer or rugby in Fitzgerald Stadium and thus host an international tournament or Heineken Cup game.

Brolly is badly missed at times like this to put the boot in, and go off on a tangent about the gap between the three or four top teams and everyone else.

Now, we’ll have statistic heavy analysis of how Cork lost 77% of their own kick outs when they went long.

1 Like

That was absolutely fucking woeful from Cork.

Do Cork need to “hand over the reigns” to someone like Cian O’ Neill and his occlusion goggles?
At least getting promoted should be a big help next year, this could be the start of a very very good few years for Kerry

The worst thing they did was catch Kerry last year.

That was an annihilation

1 Like

The “so called weaker” counties need investment and support.
They love their football down there as much as the stronger counties

The referee I mean

Teams at IC level should never show mercy

1 Like

Activate yerrahs

59 minutes before Clifford scored.

He’s a sham

puke football

I’m not sure Kerry have done enough to justify that, Cork were brutal. I suppose Kerry having the handiest draw in the All-Ireland semi-final is a factor in the prices there.

Cork are an embarrassment.

1 Like

Terrible seeing Antrim booted out of the ‘All Ireland’ Hurling Championship after all the strides they’ve made in recent years and some very competitive showings this year.

Why don’t they have something similar in the football championship to what they have in hurling? Just 10 teams having a crack at winning the Sam
Maguire, then three tiered competitions below the Sam Maguire Cup.

1 Like

Needed to put his arm in a sling.

3 Likes

Injecting injured players. Disgraceful