2022 Six Nations rugby championship

The six Nations brings great colour and razzmatazz to the board. The Limerick bandwagoners are out in force with their usual unbridled optimism for the Irish team

Expecting a tough game Saturday from a revitalised Welsh side who are, lest we forget, reigning champions. They are reborn now the shackles of gatty are removed

Yes it does.

Whoā€™s James Hume?

Lads, youā€™re triggering Gil. Lay off

The corporate invitations for this years series are piling up.

I donā€™t like rugby but itā€™s great to see it back.

1 Like

It really demonstrates how well weā€™ve done in Kilmacud Crokes to prosper in that unwelcoming hinterland.

Iā€™ve got my tickets there at lunchtime. Really looking forward to it now. Bringing the young fellow again. He got a real taste of it at his first international against New Zealand in November.

7 Likes

The rousing intro to the Late Late Show has really got the blood flowing. The nation is behind the #teamofus again. :ireland:

1 Like

Lads who went to private schools are by and large unbelievable natural athletes, apparently.

Iā€™m going myself great to have it back

I just hope the fair weather fans who we donā€™t see in the Rubby threads from one end of the 6n to the next donā€™t get carried away. Iā€™d say third would be a good result this season with 4th as likely as anything. Heading to Twickenham and Paris is a massive ask and Wales and Scotland (cc @glasagusban) will be serious outfits.

Itā€™s the beauty of it really. You canā€™t take nothing for granted

1 Like

Italy can probably be taken for granted. Apart from that, nothing else.

2 Likes

Steady on Dan my old flower. They are comingā€¦ Slowlyā€¦ But they are coming

The real rubby men love talking up the difficulty of the obstacles the Irish rubby team have to overcome. Like, how teams Ireland should beat are actually really hard to beat and how the same set of fixtures that every other team has to deal with are really difficult for the Irish team. Itā€™s real insider insight that you can learn from.

@Locke would have been proud of this bit of dissembling when Kilkenny were in their pomp.

1 Like

Dublin will be carnage at the weekend between the Racing and the Rugby Football.

1 Like

A massive fan of the Scots like yourself are hardly discounting the problems they will cause for ireland? Surely notā€¦

I hate seeing fellas getting carried away. We had the same at the RWC there was no telling fellas

Thatā€™s the beauty of rugby , no matter if youā€™re a 4 foot Easter egg on legs or a 7 ft uncoordinated beanpole thereā€™s a spot for you ā€¦the ultimate team game

Whatā€™s the racing?

Ireland will be well and truly back this weekend.