2022 Six Nations rugby championship

I must have lost the run of myself. After beating New Zealand, Argentina and the mighty Japan - who roundly thrashed Ireland in their last meeting of significance - I should have obviously turned to the next job of hyping up the opposition. Its hard to know whether weā€™re supposed to be hyping up the Irish team or the opposition at times. Iā€™m new to this after all.

1 Like

Ah youā€™re not really you speak with massive certainty on a lot of Rubby related matters and just throw out the humble act then. You have very strong views on ringrose for example which I donā€™t agree with but I commend you for having those views. Your one of the top 30 Rubby posters on the site

1 Like

Thanks mate. It goes to show that you need to know fuck all about it to speak authoritatively on the rugby.

The boom is getting boomier.

1 Like

Youā€™re over thinking and over analysing it all. Itā€™s not the Limerick hurling team weā€™re on about here.

1 Like

Fake it til you make it sham

Tom Kiernan passed away . RIP

Ehā€¦ wrong flag there pal.

Are you saying that lads from fee paying schools should not be selected ???

1 Like

Wales by 4 points

Only one token on the bench

The fee paying schools attract talented young country players like Doris, have a rugby culture and pump huge money into coaching, S&C, creatine etc. They are naturally going to produce more rugby players than Ballymuck CBS

1 Like

Exactly - always a higher probability for a lad from ASR to play hurling for Limerick that a lad who went to Rathkeale

2 Likes

Not at all. Sure if they werenā€™t selected there wouldnā€™t be a team to speak of.

1 Like

Legend. May he RIP

2 Likes

Rubby is dead in Limerick

Canā€™t beat pedigree. Kilkenny wouldnā€™t field much of a hurling team if you left out the lads that went to Kieranā€™s.

4 Likes

Modern inter county GAA is now mainly the preserve of university graduates . Very few get their hands dirty at work

1 Like

Cork gaa has been back boned by lads from Farranferris and colmans over the years. Will be similar for years to come with the growing strenght of CBC as a hurling powers

*youā€™re

2 Likes