2022 Six Nations rugby championship

Like the provinces in Ireland. Disgusting.

None of the above went to play for a coach who would have had the same vested interest in his development.

The Championship buzz cut didnā€™t work for him against Argentina in 2015. He had a kick to level it at one stage in the second half didnā€™t he and missed before the Argies pulled away again?

The IRFU has kept the balance a small bit. This year has been an improvement between the union, pro teams and clubs now.

2 Likes

They need Bridgend, pontypridd and Neath back in the big time again.

Very ageist of you. John Elway was hammered in his first 3 Superbowls before steering the Denver Broncos to a first SuperBowl win at the 4th attempt at the age of 38.

If Jonny is the best player in his position when the World Cup comes around in 18 months time, he should be the starting out half for his 4th World Cup even if he is 38.

1 Like

Madigan got the gif of him crying. He needed more gifs to get into contention for the ireland team despite being terrible. POM has prolonged his career out of it

2 Likes

I liked Madigan. Played off the cuff, exciting player.

Joe.ie love POM. They love Tadhg Furlong more though. They post a similar meme of Furlong seizing someone up after every match.

1 Like

Crowley will be starting imo. Murray came from no where in 2011. It can be done.

He has it all.

1 Like

He did very well to salvage a decent pro career after such a disaster

Furlong doesnā€™t fit the typical dublin mould which appeals to the country.

I said to my friend when PoM came against the all blacks, heā€™ll do fuck all but will throw and out the back door pass or a big fist pump and get a gif off joe. Cue last minute ireland win a penalty and POM gets a gif. Ligend

2 Likes

Furlong is the bridge between the roaster and D4

1 Like

Crowley has way more potential than Healy. Healy has Rory Scannell-level ceiling written all over him.

His goal kicking is savage and he seems every tough. A real competitor imo. Not as talented tho.

Itā€™s gonna be a mix of Doak/Casey and Crowley/Lowry in the 3 years time. Thereā€™s really fuckall between Cadbury/Burns/Ross Byrne/Carty when things arenā€™t going well.

I think carberry is extremely talent. Heā€™s great feet but his passing isnā€™t up to international level.

Imo he could be a very good full back.

He kicked it wide as a fucking gate

I think he gets an unreal soft ride from pundits because he kicked a few penalties against the Kiwis 5 years apart. I fully agree heā€™d be a good international fullback but heā€™s only fit enough to be getting a few games here and there at provincial level. Thatā€™s never going to work out playing 5 games in 5 weeks when it matters.

Na fitness is a huge issue tbf.