2022 Six Nations rugby championship

This is the last time they are doing the draw years in advance, it will be within 12 months of the competition start date in future. Wales were one of the top 4 seeds when the draw was made, they may not be in the top 8 in the world when the world cup comes around.

1 Like

Itā€™ll only include another six nations and another summer tour then wouldnā€™t it?

If you can find a very cheap way to base yourself in france for the RWC let me know

1 Like

Iā€™m flying in and out. Iā€™ll be there arc weekend and the boks game. Potentially the Q/fs too all going well.

Will you go for the semi finals?

Iā€™d severely doubt it. Iā€™d roll the big dice and hold out for the final. If we win a World Cup semi final no matter where Iā€™ll be itā€™ll be a great day.

With the train system around Western Europe you could do it cheap enough if you really wanted to. Eurostar from London/Amsterdam/Brusselā€™s over and back. Sleep on the train home

1 Like

There will be a group of Munster fans chartering a boat no doubt

3 Likes

I know a good few staying in London and getting the euro star in and out for the Q/fs.

Theyā€™ve trips booked on the return leg of those migrant ships.

Theyā€™re building boats as we speak.

itā€™s an unbelievably bad stat considering weā€™re always rated in top 8 teamsā€¦ weā€™ve never managed to better one of the other 7 at the business end of the most prestigious tournament in the game ā€¦ I think Faz will have us in great spot for next World Cup ā€¦

Na Iā€™m fairly sure we 9th one year.

1 Like

Still , itā€™s shite, on probability alone ā€¦

Youā€™d miss the old RTE crew on the big days in the 6 nations.

2 Likes

I could be wrong but I thought we dropped to 9. Hopefully it changes anyway. It would be some lift to the country.

1 Like

Weā€™d a qualifier against Russia one year I think. Vaguely recall Keith wood captain at the time I think?

2 Likes

Are Ireland favourites for this after beating NZ recently?

Was that before the Ill fated 2007 World Cup?
Had a training camp in Poland where the team did very little skills training at all just bulked up for a month and were woeful when it came to playing?

Think so, yeah