2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

They can come back and beat us next year if they’re able. We’re taking this one.

Fuck sake, have some fucking faith in your team you Cunt

Credit to @flattythehurdler’s Jackson Five link on some other thread.

Yes. The obvious comparison is 2010 where the better team were decimated by knee injuries and an asterisked victory was achieved which was avenged emphatically the following 3 years.

1 Like

:eek:

1 Like

So the following AIs each have an asterisk beside it *

1987 - Cregan fucked KK over by his “KK are a dirty team” comments.
1989 - even Tipp were embarrassed.
2010 - injuries to some of KKs better players.
2019 - Barrett the cunt feigning injury to get poor little Richie sent off.
2020 - Covid
2021 - Covid

Saw that too, couldn’t believe my eyes.

#Friedanslip

1 Like

2009- the phantom penalty.
2014-the Hawkeye point.

1 Like

A soft penalty alright.
It was wide.

1 Like

In the categorisation of asterick’s theres a huge difference between “was it a penalty, was it not a penalty?”, “was it wide?”, “who was injured?” etc. and All Ireland Finals played in front of Niamh Boyle and a few journalists or All Ireland Finals played in July.

5 Likes

Guys I’m hearing from a reliable source that Nickie Quaid is practicing removing his actual eye in order to delay the game tomorrow should Kilkenny try to build any momentum

5 Likes

The Limericks will have to come up with some other dark art scheme to get the messages out there when they are under the cosh.

JP’s helicopter will be hovering a whiteboard over the big screen

2 Likes

Falling into what you are saying there. Basically KK need to have an 9/10 game to win. Basically they need loads of things to fall right for them.

• Cody, TJ and +1 forward to contribute heavily on the scoreboard
  • Their HBL to hold the LK HFL
  • Score 3 goals
  • Hope Lawlor can hold Gillane again
  • Stifle the LK puckout
  • Get the bench impact
  • Get traction off their own POs

Limerick have repeatedly shown over the years that while you can stop them in some parts of the field they will then hurt you in others that you have left short.

I’m hoping that it will be a good game and live up to last years encounter. However the more I dwell on it I think could be like the league final.

3 Likes

Exactly, I think there’s a lot of variables and I personally can’t see it. Limerick -5 + is the result I see 8 times out of 10.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hard to believe inter county hurlers are one sided.

The procession tomorrow will be even more one sided

Search inside yourself

You know it to be true

1 Like

I should not have worked today. Here since 6am and already feel like I’ve my 12 hours done.