2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

How many balls are aimed in at cody vs ryan? Cody is a far superior hurler.

Look, i know ryan is limited, but he is picked by successive managers now in the second best team in the country, he is doing the job asked of him.

1 Like

Some match lads. We know what the Limerick lads are if they never do another thing.

Cody and Mullen, what are ye? Won’t get another chance legacy wise to derail something like this. Judged against ridiculous standards but do this and ye are right there. Good or Great?

Can’t wait.

In a strange way I am happy that Hannon is out and Reidy has been rewarded. Reidy was outstanding in the Munster Final and was decent in the semi as well. Hannon has been off his brilliant best. Now I will say I would prefer to see Hannon on the 26, the knee must be fucked altogether as I think Kiely et al would chance it if it wasn’t. B’fheidir go cloisfimid “Ta athrĂș amhĂĄin ar foireann Luimnigh” ag teacht amach arsan PA dĂ© Domhnaigh, but I have my doubts.

Am confident. Obviously it all has to grind to a halt at some stage but I just don’t think we’re there yet. Lynch and Hegarty have been gradually playing themselves into a bit of form which is a huge plus if that continues.

2 Likes

Billy Ryan works hard (who won the ball for the goal vs Clare) but is maddeningly inconsistent. He’ll do a couple of things every game to make you think you should persist with him. And 5 that make you scratch your head. A ballache for any manager.
If he wasn’t fast he’d be dropped long ago.

Rumour doing the rounds that Aaron Gillane went into 101 last night and broke every single person inside there’s leg. No sure how true it is but from a reliable source.

6 Likes

Timmy Clifford is like a d’Unbelievables character name

Take TJ Reid and Cody out of that Kilkenny team, and you are left with a load of workhorses, Limerick will muller them

Best wishes to Cillian Buckley and partner on their wedding day. May they have a fantastic day and celebrate long into the night.

16 Likes

Clutching. It’s fascinating to watch.

2 Likes

We’re fucked mate

We’re a winning county, pal. Can’t wait for the Rose of Mooncoin being belted out at the end of the game.

Clutching at what? Limerick are decimated by injuries, two best defenders out plus the first sub defensive option.

Kilkenny are Kilkenny. As tough to beat as ever. We’ve savage respect for the black and amber. If defeat is our lot tomorrow so be it, pure bonus territory the last couple of years.

1 Like

That he and other players won’t be right for the AI tomorrow. You know what you were saying.

Dead right. @dodgy_keeper has let us down here. I personally hope Cillian Buckley has an awful time today

3 Likes

Ah Jesus lad, you’ve won nearly 40 All-Ireland’s. No need to be so sensitive.

Maybe this Limerick team are in your head after all if you’re conjuring up imaginary slights.

1 Like

Lads looking for respect from Kilkenny, ah shtop :grinning:

3 Likes

Cool for Cats will get an airing surely?

Along with Love Cats by the Cure, Everyday we’re Shefflin & Rock DJ

1 Like

Would you go so far as to say if Kilkenny win, an asterisk should be appended?

It won’t even be close. We’re back to the 90s of Kilkenny, maxing our getting to finals but just not good enough to win them. The tide will turn again but not anytime soon