2023 AI Hurling Final Limericks v KK

Leinster hurling is in a terrible state

No hurler of the year for Gillane now after getting cleaned out

Lads these All Irelands in a row are a bit of a breeze. 3 was nice like but 4 is even nicer to be honest about it

8 Likes

Very well done to Limerick. A truly phenomenal second half performance.

23 Likes

Well done to Limerick. Better team all told. Hopefully I won’t go to the dark side later on. Two in a row is hard to take. Four in total. We’re not good enough. We had a few missed chances and the ref wasn’t kind throughout.

Killing thing is I was happy with most performances. It’s just that 15-20 mins after half time when Lk always rule.

I blame myself. I thought those Na Piarsaigh lads all they know.

10 Likes

Conor Whelan was arguably the hurler of the year.

No Finn or hannon, gillane well marshalled, Flanagan did nothing, man bun did little. Lyng would have taken your hand off for those circumstances. And still a hiding. Are we sure kinnerk isn’t AI or something. Maybe he doesn’t do interviews so the blade runners won’t spot him.

1 Like

They were out if they were beaten on the last day in Munster right?

Drink it in man :nigeria::nigeria:

1 Like

Manbun took off in disgrace. A weird year for her

3 Likes

Yes

Patrick Horgan must be 45 at this stage, still a rolls Royce of a player.

2 Likes

Limerick not even at full pelt during the Munster championship.

Congrats to the Limericks, I thought we might have been in with a chance when the 2nd goal went in but were totally dominated for the rest of the game. One of the all time great teams and fully deserving of the four in a row and will be very surprised if they don’t make it five.

Drink it in lads

25 Likes

Great, great team. Congratulations Limerick.

4 Likes

Yawn

Not bad going for a fundamentally useless team.
Hard luck Kilkenny backers

10 Likes

Fundamentally useless who fell over the line to win 4 AIs in a row

7 Likes

Any way you like they will play it and anyway you like they will win

1 Like

They needed to be better in Munster than they were in the AI semi final that’s for sure. What ever happened to Galway the wheels totally fell off that second half.

We’re running out of places to take the official team photos.

2 Likes